Forged: A Massive Miniature Collection

Guyra

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funding has slowed down quite a bit, probably due to the Early Bird pledge levels no longer being available. But anyway, here's the $90k stretch goal "Ghost Kids Set" unlocked:

forged-stretchy-7.thumb.jpg.25fe6fb691265f65294c80cff67577cb.jpg

Personally, I think I'll just put the floating head back on that kid's shoulders.

• Like 1

So, the "large mini that looks like a bunch of corpses melded into a ball" turned out to be something completely different: A large hag! Now unlocked, having passed $140k!

image.png.120291a69246c81ba6c49fa370da08ea.png

Also, we've got expansions incoming! The first expansion set is a $50 Demon Expansion, and comes with some cool, fiendish minis and terrain:

image.thumb.png.3baa3c9eacfea593638887d9af16c504.png

There will be more expansions coming up, though unlike the above Demon Expansion, they'll not be fully unlocked immediately. (So it'll be similar to Reaper Bones, where expansions are unlocked in parts.) The next one up is probably the Orc expansion they mention in the expansions update FAQ.

Personally, I think that Balor looking mini looks absolutely awesome, and I like the altar. However, I can't justify putting money into that because I already have more Balor like minis than I know what to do with, and I haven't even painted them all. :lol:

Excited about the Orc Expansion though, seeing as how I really liked the orc stretch goal minis. 😉

• Like 2

I love that hag.

The demon expansion doesn't do anything for me though. Too much terrain for my tastes.

I usually make whatever I want/need, and as a result have very little desire in buying any (more). And $50 for just the minis is definitely not going to happen for me.

• Like 1