Randomness: the 18th sequel

Chaoswolf

6 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

I am wearing a green shirt, and I wore a plastic beaded Guinness medallion (think cheap plastic Mardi Gras beaded necklace) at work today. 

I'm having leftovers ( baked Italian chicken ) for dinner, but I do have a Guinness to wash it down with. 

No green here today. I figured since being a Oregon Ducks fan, I get enough green as it is. Thou I spaced off, but I normally wear a Irish themed shirt today, but totally spaced it off:

0.png

• Like 7

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:

Corned Beef and Cabbage  here, with all the trimmings, including a piper.

And a not too shabby Black and Tan.

We are having boiled dinner, because it's Friday.  No piper, but the cops may go by later with sirens on. 

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

My wife just told me about what happen to my co-worker last night at work. My vacation for him is off to horrendous start. The 3rd guy moves into our time slot when one of us goes on vacation, so co-worker comes in at midnight & then, well lets just say the @$$hat didn't show up or call. He did his "infamous" no show again. My wife said co-worker didn't get out of there till around noon, so a 12 hour shift for him. He got some help, but the help got pulled off almost as soon as they started helping. Why do they do this??

All I know is the 3rd guy is on his 4th strike (OR's wondering system is 5 vs 3 in states like ID) so hopefully the new (sorta) store director better do something. I warned him already that the guy wasn't the most productive person & such. I hate for my co-worker thou, he puts all of his gut into working for that place & he gets treated like this.

Sad part about this is, technically I'm not on vacation yet, just my days off & a "worked" day. They could have called me to help him out & I would have had no problem with that.

• Sad 7

52 minutes ago, haldir said:

My wife just told me about what happen to my co-worker last night at work. My vacation for him is off to horrendous start. The 3rd guy moves into our time slot when one of us goes on vacation, so co-worker comes in at midnight & then, well lets just say the @$$hat didn't show up or call. He did his "infamous" no show again. My wife said co-worker didn't get out of there till around noon, so a 12 hour shift for him. He got some help, but the help got pulled off almost as soon as they started helping. Why do they do this??

All I know is the 3rd guy is on his 4th strike (OR's wondering system is 5 vs 3 in states like ID) so hopefully the new (sorta) store director better do something. I warned him already that the guy wasn't the most productive person & such. I hate for my co-worker thou, he puts all of his gut into working for that place & he gets treated like this.

Sad part about this is, technically I'm not on vacation yet, just my days off & a "worked" day. They could have called me to help him out & I would have had no problem with that.

Thought crossed my mind reading this that 2nd guy is suffering a tremendous amount of "workplace harassment" by third guy not doing his job and management not doing anything about it.

GEM

• Like 7

15 hours ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:

Thought crossed my mind reading this that 2nd guy is suffering a tremendous amount of "workplace harassment" by third guy not doing his job and management not doing anything about it.

GEM

Yah it seems that way, but really "Welcome to the world of retail grocery." At least the old store director aka 3rd guy's #1 fan, is there anymore, so hopefully the new(er) SD will actually do something about him.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

327043733_545926620845259_8123845627102795864_n.jpg.6f3496fe9af01666bb5e6dbd1e3f1c93.jpg

WOOF denies any secret operations taking place.

These are NOT, I repeat NOT assassins or secret agents, they're just dogs who happened to pick up a stick which happened to be an axe.

Nothing to see here, move along.

These are not the dogs you were looking for!

• Haha 8

6 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

WOOF denies any secret operations taking place.

These are NOT, I repeat NOT assassins or secret agents, they're just dogs who happened to pick up a stick which happened to be an axe.

Nothing to see here, move along.

These are not the dogs you were looking for!

Suuuuuuuuureeeeeee!!!!

🤪

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

@Green Eyed Monsty LOL!

Today I'm hanging out with the train club I joined at the Great Train Show in Des Moines. 

Here are some shots of our club's part of the T-Track layout:20230318_141925.thumb.jpg.9dda9631bd4b36f8c795cef0c26530dd.jpg

20230318_141907.thumb.jpg.4bb4ce5986b17c7db90864752989f9ee.jpg

20230318_141855.thumb.jpg.5c765cf4c3fbcc26e583bf0a9455b5a6.jpg

20230318_141939.thumb.jpg.16e52b0119fd32d3ff1b178d6998e2fc.jpg

This is just our club's part of the layout. 

There are 5 or 6 clubs from Iowa and NNebraska who have modules in this layout. Our leg is just half of one of the 5 "peninsulas" in the layout.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2