Randomness: the 18th sequel

Chaoswolf

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOF FOOD LOG

Mushroom Risotto/Hungarian Style Chicken Schnitzel/Crispy Eggplant with Tomato Paste and Cheese..

20230612_174340.jpg.e9b4b1a0fa994b760adef0a748696f04.jpg

My Girl made a Pasta Salad with Smoked Chicken, Cherry Tomatoes, Feta Cheese and Lettuce/Rocket.

20230613_175132.jpg.8d8b14185fac04f0a4c635445244915d.jpg

• Like 10

On 6/13/2023 at 5:22 PM, sumbloke said:

That photo is at Bunnings Warehouse. Can't tell you which precisly store, though.

I can't say which it is either, can only say it's not a store that I've been to (although the child safety items usually are in the same aisle as rope, chains etc

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Zink said:

The emotional response is what I look for in any of my entertainment nowadays. Music, movies, books all need to make me feel something or it's not worth the time. I was never real into anime and manga but there are definitely some out there that hit the right spots for me. I really need a bit more laughter but it's the serious stories that catch me easiest. There was one love triangle I read that kept me wrapped up. No bad guys, just bad timing. I seriously felt bad for the girl that lost out (no harem storyline) and so did the couple. Bittersweet ending with a perfectly decent person left heartbroken and alone. I'm a sucker for sad stories while searching and hoping for happy ones.

I freely admit that I've had several incidents of crying in front of the computer recently... :ph34r: But there is also a much neglected anime and manga thread that we should probably use to continue the conversation. I have... A lot of recommendations.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I have been accused of being overly analytical. More than once. So be it.

1678421918894?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=0Jij

Did anybody think to ask:

—“is it hailing on these people?” (Note the big splash hit left of the umbrella.)

—“why is there an umbrella with a steel pole IN the pool instead of up on deck next to the pool?”

—The image I found is less cropped. There is another pool in the foreground, with un-chlorinated(?) mucky brown water adjacent to the blue pool. “What is up with that?”

That these people are taking shelter under a frail structure held up by a metal pole during a rainstorm isn’t much of a mystery. They are not smart about lightning safety. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, CaptainPete said:

I freely admit that I've had several incidents of crying in front of the computer recently... :ph34r: But there is also a much neglected anime and manga thread that we should probably use to continue the conversation. I have... A lot of recommendations.

Where's the thread. I'd be interested in hearing some recommendations and maybe giving some of my own.

• Like 5

I love it when I get those ' Eureka!" moments at work.

(I finally managed to get the computer to display the information I need after an inordinately long time trying to find it)

• Like 8