Randomness: the 18th sequel

Chaoswolf

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:

That silvery looking jointed tube is flexible metal electrical conduit, which tends to suggest the device is hard wired into the buildings electrical system.

GEM

Ah, so the birds cut the wires. Very sneaky of them.

• Haha 7

20 minutes ago, Cranky Dog said:

Ah, so the birds cut the wires. Very sneaky of them.

Any bird capable of cutting through the metal of this sort of cabling would quickly be hunted to extinction because of the danger such a predator would represent.

Besides which, if it did manage to get through the cable it would be instantly electrocuted, probably starting a fire in the process, burning down the building, and therefore we wouldn't have this picture.

GEM  ::P:

Edited by Green Eyed Monsty
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, CaptainPete said:

It appears I'm going to running a game of Rifts for my neighbors.

Pray for me...:ph34r:

My best friend bought a bunch of the Rifts books many years ago. We both liked the world but never actually tried playing the rules.

EVery weekend I cook something in my smoker. After having it for a year I'm still learning and perfecting my recipes. Today I did pork ribs. We've gotten a bit spoiled with good food over the year. It's been a long time since I went "Wow! That's really good!"  Kinda proud of myself and think I have my go to recipe from now on.

• Like 10

5 hours ago, Zink said:

My best friend bought a bunch of the Rifts books many years ago. We both liked the world but never actually tried playing the rules.

I've been buying the books, on and off, for something like 20 years and I've still only played it a handful of times. It's... A beautiful mess.

• Like 7