Chaoswolf

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Cranky Dog said:

I earned myself a nickel.

Suddenly, saying "OK Boomer" has very different implications.

I actually like how that works out...

1 hour ago, Cygnwulf said:

mmm, yeah but boomers weren't always designed to pass for human, only special models that were intended for spy ops stuff.  Replicants requried a very special test to tell the difference.

That, I believe, depends on the canon. Weren't there some in A.D. Police? Or am I thinking for 2040?

1 hour ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Reminds me I have a 3D print of Priss around here somewhere I should get to assembling and painting....

Do it. :devil:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Reminds me I have a 3D print of Priss around here somewhere I should get to assembling and painting....

Reminds me that Bombshell Miniatures have "Cyber Knights" *and* a cyber detective.

20012_CyberKnights__44936.1597689835.jpg

02Krissy__65143.1615589699.jpg

10079_TyraOlds__00785.1594393614.jpg?c=2

• Like 8

> WOOF FOOD LOG

Nice! I can't get beyond frozen food and the air fryer. 😛

I use this "healthy" stuff for dressing or marinade. Or add it to chicken broth. Use less vinegar if it's too strong.

* 1/3 Apple Cider Vinegar

* 1/3 Lemon juice

* 1/3 Olive oil

* Tumeric and black pepper

* Ginger

* Cayenne pepper

* Paprika

Also, a handful of assorted nuts in the morning.

Any, just checked the Amazon Prime games on Tabletop Bellhop, and it's the same list of Amazon sales. So don't get your hopes up. Go back the Cobalt Keep paint holder instead! 😄

Edited by ced1106
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sumbloke said:

Really? When? As far as I can tell they were always about exploring their employees and customers to make a quick buck.

There was a time [back when the Internet was young and Amazon sold books, and only books] the company motto/instruction to all was "First, do no harm", and the profits were used to finance the long term project of digitizing all of the major libraries of all the Colleges and Universities of the USA, plus major libraries elsewhere.

Then they were taken over by entities who want to Rule The World.

GEM

• Like 4

17 hours ago, TGP said:

I was believing that you had carried on doing that activity. (?)  So I am surprised you didn’t know what they were doing. 

I continued running the game - but we went back to using a classroom. We had discussed continuing with the VTT, and at one point that was the decision - but that decision was changed that same month.

I like live play better, anyway  - so I did not complain.

I still don't know if the program will be continued for this coming school year - last year we didn't know until September. (It is a shoestring program - but D&D works well for a shoestring budget.)

The Auld Grump

• Like 8