Randomness: the 18th sequel

Chaoswolf

1 hour ago, Inarah said:

If you aren't shopped out yet, Moonlight Minis is having a 25% off sale.   

Sally 4th Miniatures Black Friday sale includes all Sally 4th Miniatures & conversion parts.

Drivethru RPG is offering various discounts now through Monday

MyMiniFactory got me for $25. I really liked Cobra Mode’s figures. The 40% off (with code) helped too.

• Like 7

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No Saturday game today, on the account that I called it off. Mainly, due to the holiday, but this week in general, I just didn't feel like rolling dice today.  Hopefully we'll roll next Saturday.

I guess I can get some stuff done around the house today, clean up some resin prints, probably catch the Civi....errr game between the Ducks & Beavers (GO DUCKS!). Depending if the garage warms up enough that the space heater can keep me warm, I might even attempt to do some hobbying today as well. We shall see.

• Like 8

17 hours ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:

I have discovered the major flaw with going to a fancy buffet for Thanksgiving.

No Leftovers!

How am I supposed to make a turkey and yam sandwich when there are no leftovers in the refrigerator?

GEM

That is a definite downside, to be sure.

Would it help if I had some leftovers and posted about how much I enjoyed them? ::P:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Corsair said:

@Jasper_the_2nd hope there was no damage done to the car.

@haldir understand on the weather, Hoping Monday/Tuesday follow the predictions [supposed to be in the 60s] so I can reload a few hundred rounds of ammo for the next few moths of Cowboy Actin Matches.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TGP said:

Dare we ask:

What did the car do according to the cops?

Failed to remain at the scene of an accident. Sounds like he hit a taxi (no idea how badly) and left.  The car has some red taxi coloured paint on the nose but not discernable damage, which I guess the cops were surprised by.  Car is pretty rough to begin with, it's his "something to drive while he fixes the other car" car. It's back in our driveway now, although I don't think our kid has gotten the keys back yet (it was towed here). His friend may be digging himself more of a hole, as the cop sounded willing to let him off fairly lightly last night, but he decided it was better to avoid the officers than take his lumps. Which usually doesn't make them more lenient.....  

• Sad 8

24 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:

Northwest is supposed to have a weak cold front move through Monday.  Predicted to hit us on Monday afternoon, which means @Haldir will see it earlier in the day.

Have fun with your reloading project.

GEM

I read the Eugene paper this morning (yes I subscribe, even thou I don't live there) that the passes in the Oregon Cascades are suppose to get some moisture. I highly doubt we'll get anything, like usual anymore.

• Like 6