Randomness: the 18th sequel

Chaoswolf

47 minutes ago, strawhat said:

Been there, done that.  On stairs, though.

I recommend taking some Tylenol, Advil, or whatever you use for aches and pains before you go to sleep for the night.

Ironically, the homeowner is a Coast Guard corpsman. He and I were swapping sea stories both before and after my encounter with his impromptu pit trap, and the last thing he said to me before we headed out for the day was a recommendation for good ol' Vitamin M.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, CaptainPete said:

Since I'm all three, I have to laugh at the stuff they try to advertise to me. :lol:

I can relate, though to be fair, I probably would try to paint the Goth fashion models FB keeps pushing on me if they were 28mm.

I mean, I could take up bodypainting, though technically, they're trying to sell the fashion, not the models.

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Last Knight said:

was a recommendation for good ol' Vitamin M.

I got so much of that when I was in the Navy, that I only just ran out of it about a year ago.

I've been out for 13 years now.

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 7
  • Confused 2

On 9/24/2023 at 10:43 PM, Citrine said:

So something weird happened this weekend when I tried to search the forums for Anthanelle, the newest female elf wizard mini.  I got a message I had tried something naughty and it locked me out of my account, but just on my PC, my android seems fine.   I sent a message to Reaper. Hopefully I will get back on from there shortly. 

Otherwise it was a great weekend, I even painted!

Kit fixed it for me earlier this week. Thanks Kit!

• Like 7

It's funny how I can steal time to paint but not for anything important, like chores for example.

I also realized why I get burned out on painting so quickly sometimes. As soon as I start, I set a reasonable goal, like a dozen or so minis in a month. However, as soon as I start finishing stuff, I start to pile up other things I want to paint, and before long, end up with a pile of plastic and metal that grows and grows. So... Let's see if I can stop that from happening this time around. :ph34r:

And I've finished my snack, so it's time to go to the pharmacy and then a stop at the store. Which are things I should have done on Sunday... :zombie:

• Like 7

G.R.F.F.N FOOD LOG

Stardate: 20230922

561C4E22-4591-4293-A026-5D22B0D3ED9F.thumb.jpeg.9929a28b049ffd9038048268c990b0db.jpeg

Another day another burger. This one was Muenster Cheese, atop Angus Beef,  atop Spinach leaves tossed in tomato Ketchup, atop a layer of Mustard. 

Ketchup bottle and spice jars lurking in background. 

I think I have almost dialed in the air fryer settings at this point.  (360°F for 14 minutes.)

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

Reaper has suckered me in with the mystery monster bag. I'll let yall know for those that are curious. ^.^

Thanks, I was wondering about those.  Seems like a lot of money to spend not knowing how many pieces are in the bag. 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:

What is this "mystery monster bag" which is being spoken of?

Using what is in quotes as a search term yields no results.

could we possibly be speaking about this year's Ghoulie Bag?

GEM

Nah, because we know what's in the Ghoulie Bag - two paints, a hag mini, and some candy. "Mystery monster bag" sounds completely different.

• Like 5