Jump to content

Randomness: the 18th sequel


Chaoswolf
 Share

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:

What is this "mystery monster bag" which is being spoken of?

Using what is in quotes as a search term yields no results.

could we possibly be speaking about this year's Ghoulie Bag?

GEM

Check under new releases, and I think it's actually a box.

40 bucks of random Halloween adjacent bones v minis.  

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:

I tried the same link and had the same result.

GEM

I typed in "mystery" in the reapermini search and it pops up. Content are unknown but here is the supposed goodies:

 

 

This package contains a selection of Halloween and horror-themed Bones 5 miniatures, such as werewolves, dreadwolves, skeletal warriors and more! Duplicates may occur and contents may vary. Supplies are very limited!

Dimensions

 

Width: 75mm / 2.95"

Height: 150mm / 5.91"

Depth: 50mm / 1.97"

 

Edited by pcktlnt
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pcktlnt said:

I typed in "mystery" in the reapermini search and it pops up. Content are unknown but here is the supposed goodies:

 

 

This package contains a selection of Halloween and horror-themed Bones 5 miniatures, such as werewolves, dreadwolves, skeletal warriors and more! Duplicates may occur and contents may vary. Supplies are very limited!

 

 

Let's see... The Bones5 KS had a giant zombie/skeleton in the core set, Dire Wolves, scarecrows, Grave Kings, zombies, Wraith Dread Knights, Halloween Eve and Knight, Murkillor the Wraith King and a pair of wraiths.  There were Rune Wights as an option, plus vampires and spiders from terrain sets.  Don't know what the chances are of them throwing in anything from the Expansions, Brinewind had a lot of skeletons and Chronoscope had modern day zombies.  Of course, they could still have a lot of those Bones1 white skeletons hanging around....

 

 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Inarah said:

 

Let's see... The Bones5 KS had a giant zombie/skeleton in the core set, Dire Wolves, scarecrows, Grave Kings, zombies, Wraith Dread Knights, Halloween Eve and Knight, Murkillor the Wraith King and a pair of wraiths.  There were Rune Wights as an option, plus vampires and spiders from terrain sets.  Don't know what the chances are of them throwing in anything from the Expansions, Brinewind had a lot of skeletons and Chronoscope had modern day zombies.  Of course, they could still have a lot of those Bones1 white skeletons hanging around....

 

 

Price wise... I hope there's more than 10 figures if they are generics. I don't even remember whats from bones 5.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pcktlnt said:

Price wise... I hope there's more than 10 figures if they are generics. I don't even remember whats from bones 5.

 

 I think that's what they did in the stockings the first year, 10 figures and some candy.  Lately there've been fewer figures, but have had paint as well.   The Home Survival kits they did during COVID had ~10 figures and paint, too. 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
6 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

Price wise... I hope there's more than 10 figures if they are generics. I don't even remember whats from bones 5.

Perhaps, if they're all man sized. Since some of the stuff in B5 is bigger than that, I'd expect less.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...