Randomness: the 18th sequel

Chaoswolf

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Serenity said:

Tasine put up a sample photo of one of the assortments on Discord. 

Is that an archery target in there?  Because nothing says Halloween quite like archery...

I thought about getting one of these, then I realized that many (perhaps most) of the Halloween-themed Bones 5 minis were in the Core Set, which I already have, and at least half of those are minis for which I have no particular use for duplicates.  Still, that assortment looks like a decent value.

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:

Today is also:

Taco Day

Cinnamon Roll Day

and

Vodka Day

GEM

Who wants to know do I drink the Vodka with my Cinnamon Rolls or my Tacos, or both?

Well you'll have Tacos for Dinner with a shot of Vodka to go with it.

Then you'll have dessert with Cinnamon Rolls and a Vodka to go with it.

Afterwards Coffee ( shot of Vodka optional)

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 7

11 hours ago, GoldenPiggy said:

Is that an archery target in there?  Because nothing says Halloween quite like archery...

I thought about getting one of these, then I realized that many (perhaps most) of the Halloween-themed Bones 5 minis were in the Core Set, which I already have, and at least half of those are minis for which I have no particular use for duplicates.  Still, that assortment looks like a decent value.

I wouldn't mind those archery targets. I could dismember the duplicates and attach the parts to them. Hmm....

• Like 5

12 hours ago, GoldenPiggy said:

So, they're breaking up the extra Core Sets and picking out the creepy figures for Halloween.  

You know what this means for Christmas, right? 

Agree that this looks like a good value for random figs if you didn't already get them. 

• Like 8