• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:

But I like oatmeal raisin cookies.

GEM

I've never understood why so many people claim to hate oatmeal raisin cookies.  I certainly understand liking other cookies better, but oatmeal is one of the least objectionable foods in existence.  Boring does not mean bad.  That said, I would be happy to eat any oatmeal raisin cookies any of y'all don't want.

7 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

678785158_Too-much-lettuce(1).webp.867ea5f298a3286a702d7533869025ce.webp

Looks about right to me.  Any less and this doesn't count as a serving of vegetables.  Balanced meals are important.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

I am a temporary widower, with child.

We picked up Baldur's Gate 3.

Brigid was originally going to be Megan's chief Monster Spotter - but BG3 is apparently kind of raunchy, and little pitchers have big ears. ::):

So, while mommy has been running around killing monsters, I have been running WarhammerQuest, so Brigid can run around, killing monsters.

The Auld Grump

15 hours ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:

But I like oatmeal raisin cookies.

GEM

Ditto.

And molasses.cookies.

And hermit cookies.

And date bars....

The Auld Grump

• Like 13

4 hours ago, GoldenPiggy said:

I've never understood why so many people claim to hate oatmeal raisin cookies.  I certainly understand liking other cookies better, but oatmeal is one of the least objectionable foods in existence.  Boring does not mean bad.  That said, I would be happy to eat any oatmeal raisin cookies any of y'all don't want.

There are some seriously bad, dry, bland, cheap and nasty oatmeal cookies out there.  Not like good, chewy, home made cookies with butter and real vanilla in them. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Headline on CNN:

"Thieves in Florida use tractor trailers to steal more than $1.6 million in alcohol from US distributor"

I know it's not written this way, but the headline makes it sound like Florida is another country all by itself. :lol:

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

5 hours ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:

give-me-a-sign-651eab79967c9__700.jpg.223d9a3ec6c4d8c59f1046239b8e6222.jpg

AreTexas, Arizona and Colorado building a Moat?

Not looking at a map to check, but wouldn't original flavor Mexico need to be in on the moat too?  Besides, what is North America if not a giant island bordered by the Arctic, Atlantic, Pacific, and the Panama Canal?

And why are there no peppers in the picture? I only see tomatoes and avocados. 

• Like 7