• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/17/2023 at 7:27 PM, PaganMegan said:

Yes, totally! :lol:

We had a That Guy.

Grump told him that if he grabbed his dice before the other players could see it then it was a 0.

He tried it anyway, then sulked when we did treat it as a 0. Quitting when he was called on it a second time.

I do not miss John. Not to be confused with Jon, who is one of the best losers that I have ever played with.

Ah, John.

Also a 'first paragraph' player - would quote the first paragraph of GW rules, because all the bad things happened in the second paragraph.

The Auld Grump - when I first really started disliking GW rules.

• Like 9

33 minutes ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Ah, John.

Also a 'first paragraph' player - would quote the first paragraph of GW rules, because all the bad things happened in the second paragraph.

The Auld Grump - when I first really started disliking GW rules.

As Tabletop Titans are wont to say, "Read the blahblahblah."

• Like 7

I will have a jar of Vegemite, loaf of bread, 3kg of gelignite, and a pack of winnie blues thanks.

jar-of-Vegemite.thumb.jpg.1c5624f5909a92fd1c0b3b61625b716f.jpg

3 hours ago, haldir said:

The poor guy on the radio, having to deal with a level of clueless stupidity that is virtually Einsteinian in its breadth and depth.

1221473194_Stupidity-UnitofMeasure.jpg.fb837c6783cd99ecba7ae75ada4088d4.jpg

Edited by Green Eyed Monsty
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, kristof65 said:

Ahh, Monday.  I can already see you're going to be a broccoli hole today. 

Everyone else is on vacation or called in sick. 

Yah, Tday always screw up the schedule for me. We get a load tonight vs tomorrow night & we'll get anther one Thursday morning. Also, my days off are really screwy this week, so no Weds night D&D this week for me. That is probably a good thing after last week imho, but still it's something else to pile on the screwy week.

Took a look at the schedule for next week last night & it appears the boss didn't bother to look at the calendar as I'm on the schedule as normal, so no 4 days off like I requested. Yah gotta love needing more then a month to ask for a coupe days off.

Tbh, I kinda figured it would be that way, so I'm more annoyed then upset about it. I really didn't have anything major planned just wanted to do something in the hobby room & garage without having to worry about work on those days. It does make me question requesting days off & getting them now.

• Like 3
  • Sad 6