Randomness: the 18th sequel

Chaoswolf

Making a picture book of our summer vacation, and I am nearly at 75 pages. Have all the family pics done. Want to make a page for the ship we were on, the other ships I saw, some sample menus, flowers, and then info to gawk at in a couple of decades. 

Tired.

And, have the bad idea that I should make a book for every year that I have pictures for. 

That currently spans seven decades.

I’m in danger. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

52735836_download(3).jpg.50bfc70bed8ca5848aff3388b031673b.jpg

I had a DM tell me he was going to be running an epic level campaign so I started designing a character. His name was Chuck and he threw things. The DM said no to the character. I don't know why, at level 20 he needed a size category increase to use the Tarrasque as an improvised weapon...

That would have needed all the d6s. I think it would have been doing about 1000d6 damage. His normal weapon, a blob of lead just able to fit in a portable hole, was going to do around 200d6.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pegazus said:

Making a picture book of our summer vacation, and I am nearly at 75 pages. Have all the family pics done. Want to make a page for the ship we were on, the other ships I saw, some sample menus, flowers, and then info to gawk at in a couple of decades. 

Tired.

And, have the bad idea that I should make a book for every year that I have pictures for. 

That currently spans seven decades.

I’m in danger. 

I imagine if you were born earlier, you'd be the uncle with sideshow. Hehe

• Like 5

Can't stop Mooooving...  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLQmRPhmcm4

The Maskorama crew(Norwegian version of 'The Masked Singer') threw a big spanner in everyone's guesses last week.   

Today, they played...   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3puGJF1hl9I   

Cotton Eyed Joe. And I think this is my fave version of that song so far. 

• Like 5

So the holiday adventure for my Weds night players has a scene where the players are pulled in a sleigh by a silver dragon. There will be a combat scene so I figured I'd make a sleigh. It's simple, but it'll work.

One of my players is a centaur so I made the sled a little bit bigger, I mean it does have to haul the Toymaker & his goodies every year, right?

Note: some of the bad guys are being used for stand-ins.

It's just a plastic "cardboard " sheet I got with my Nfep sheet & some craft sticks. I drew out the 1 inch grid.

I'm debating on doing reins or not. 

1700953175970812016237364933558.jpg

• Like 12

17 hours ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

Despite the long tally of characters killed by spontaneous wizard explosion, I somehow never managed to make my own wizard explode.  Despite my best efforts.  Efforts that killed twentysomething other characters.  Or was it thirtysomething?  A fratricidal record in any event.  That wizard survived it all, despite my making sure anything I did to the rest I was also caught up in.  Only wizard I ever played, then I went back to playing clerics.  Anytime people started screwing around after that I'd just start waving the Wizard's Handbook around in a threatening manner.  

Baldur's Gate 3.

We were taking the wizard to get resurrected.

We took too long, and Big Bada BOOM.

https://youtu.be/E8Tf89ZE6I4

And that despite the nicest lich I have ever met. All we needed was the money to give him to bring back the wizard.  We didn't have the money, and surely the wizard meant more than just two days, right?

Nope!

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Well, I just found that the DC multiverse minis game is going to be releasing a Supergirl as a Red Lantern mini and I just know I'm going to end up buying and then the game and then... You near that? That's the sound of my wallet sobbing already. :zombie:

Red Latern Supergirl.jpg

EDIT: I ended up pre-ordering Supergirl, Guy, and the four pack of the other Red lanterns. From Spain. For a game I don't even play (that hasn't even been released yet). In Euros. And I don't even know when the minis are even going to be released. Because I am insane, I guess.

Edited by CaptainPete
  • Like 11