Randomness: the 18th sequel

Chaoswolf

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

73313390_10163307053690377_2541850710509617152_n.jpg.f45da18da9c42b184a859191a5d6f73b.jpg

Reminds me of an Adventure League game I ran a few Halloweens ago. The party had to defend Forgotten Realms version of Halloween vs the forces of Midwinter (aka FR's Christmas). The final boss was a peppermint dragon. It's breath weapon would cause the players to sing carols if they missed their saving throws. I had one guy pretty much in sync with the effect. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, Pegazus said:

Photo album is at 101 pages. Really proud of the result. More satisfying than anything I’ve done at work this n the last few months. 

Well, insert lots of words here that won't get past the filter.

I'm using Libre Impress to make all the pages before hand, then I can just upload those pages as full screen pics to the online printing company. But, after spending two hours exporting 103 pages (covers too), it warns me that everything is low resolution and will print poorly. Oh, right, it's probably just the fact that I've got words and stuff in a "picture".

Nope.

Impress exported the slides at 93 pixels per inch. The original photos are 300 pixels per inch. Yeah, I can see that would create graininess.

Now to spend another two hours exporting them again. But this time, I can't use the defaults so it'll probably be 3-4 hours. The things I do for family.

• Sad 12

Yesterday Evening we gathered with the family for Sinterklaas.

Giving each other a present hidden in something ( like a cardboard house a doll etc.. ) representing a trait or event that has something to do with the recipient.

And a poem to go with it.

Grandpa baked all the pastries and grandma bought some candy that goes with this Holiday.

20231126_142830.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2