Randomness: the 18th sequel

Chaoswolf

So after a weekend of a leak pipe, it's finally fixed by someone that knows his way around pipes. $300 bucks later, but at least it's fixed. I thought it was gonna be worse then that but again, gotta have it fixed. I called the guys we normally used this morning & the clerk said it wouldn't be till Weds. I was like ummm yah, I'll pass on that. When my wife got home from a very early shift, she googled some company here in town & he was out here around noonish or so. Funny thing is the city guy showed up 20 mins or before the plumber to shut the water off. Luckily the plumber turned it back on afterwards, so we didn't have to rely on the city for that.

Now the mystery part is how much water leaked under the house. Hopefully, not as much as it appeared.

• Like 11

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Corsair said:

pic1.jpg.8d5251e5683991ec90de5c3225ecef2c.jpg.9aeb965d8874ee4a74345d9cbd6a7dfc.jpg

I'm helping!

Mass Frog

Transmutation

Spellcraft DC:55

Components:V, S

Casting Time:1 standard action

Range:300 ft.

Area:40-ft.-radius hemisphere

Duration:Permanent

Saving Throw:Fortitude negates

Spell Resistance:Yes

To Develop:495,000 gp; 10 days; 19,800 XP. Seed: transform (DC 21). Factors: change target to area of 20-ft. hemisphere (+10 DC), increase area by 100% (+4 DC), 1 standard action casting time (+20 DC).

This epic spell turns all Medium or smaller creatures in the area into frogs. The transformed creatures retain their mental faculties, including personality, Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma scores, level and class, hit points (despite any change in Consitution score), alignment, base attack bonus, base save bonuses, extraordinary abilities, spells, and spell-like abilities, but not supernatural abilities. They assume the physical characteristics of frogs, including natural size and Strength, Dexterity, and Constitution scores. (Use the statistics for the toad.) All the creatures’ equipment drops to the ground upon transformation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Megan just discovered that the Baldur's Gate 3 kobolds sometimes hide in barrels.

And those barrels can be added to your inventory.

Kobold included.

Larian Studios is kind of demented... (That bear scene is stuck in my head, forever....)

The Auld Grump

After the game's climax, the lich... throws a party.

Seriously.

As lich's go, it looks like he is pretty danged chill.

The Auld Grump

1 hour ago, Corsair said:

pic1.jpg.8d5251e5683991ec90de5c3225ecef2c.jpg.9aeb965d8874ee4a74345d9cbd6a7dfc.jpg

Dang it, looks like that isn't available as a tee shirt.

• Like 9

Hey @Corsair

I figured you'd have an interesting take on this one.

This morning, I was talking to the bakery manager doing my nightly temperatures check & he said, either next Sunday or Monday night, there was gonna be a whole mess of people* in the store to help him pack up a $10,000 dollar order we got from the prison (errr correctional institution...sorry...:rolleyes:) here in eastern OR. He got to talking about the order. It's some sorta multi-pastry box for like 4 or 5 bucks each, but it's like for a whole mess of people.

Hmmmm cons getting sweet treats for the holiday or the people that work out there? Speaking of the prison, we seem to be getting allot of orders from them lately. Currently in our backroom are like 3 or 4 pallets of gallon drinking water as well.

*these people being corporate stooges or people from other stores in Boise area, not prison people.

• Like 7

15 hours ago, TheAuldGrump said:

Megan just discovered that the Baldur's Gate 3 kobolds sometimes hide in barrels.

And those barrels can be added to your inventory.

Kobold included.

Larian Studios is kind of demented... (That bear scene is stuck in my head, forever....)

The Auld Grump

And what exactly is she planning to do with her pre-packaged kobolds? ::P:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

So my credit card issue last week with the air fare? 

I had to contact my bank and the airline again, but finally got the credit applied to my account.  I also found out that whomever the ticket was purchased by/for got denied boarding. 

Small victories. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, CaptainPete said:

real-star-wars-fans-know-this-character.png

Sooo, intensive googling finally attaches this image to an article on Memory Delta as fanfiction.  Pretty neat idea, but I was confuzzled for a bit as to the source, because as far as I know Amanda Tapping never appeared on anything Star Trek....

Edited by Cygnwulf
  • Like 6