Randomness: the 18th sequel

Chaoswolf

21 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

HEY!!!!

I'm calling Greenpeace on you!!!

True Story:

Back in '99 when I flipped my car on its roof off a 10-ft. embankment doing 70 mph, the cops cited me for "Failure To Drive In An Established Lane"...  :rolleyes:

Then the FAA hit me for Failure To File A Flight Plan...

12 hours ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:

CkN2SDCKOMz-png__700.jpg.4d10a006accf328894f69cb3e8da2bc7.jpg

They say adversity builds character... Any more adversity and I'm going to be Bugs Bunny.

• Haha 6

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, ShadowRaven said:

My dealer isn't near so cute, so it's a lot easier to say no. Mostly because my dealer is a big hairy fat man. My dealer is me.

Well, you're not supposed to use your own supply, so that's good. XD

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Today has been  -  Frazzled.

Errands to run on top of getting Mama to a Dr's Appointment and then a hair appointment.

Windy to the point of difficulty with closing and opening the doors on the truck, plus blowing sand and tumbleweed derby one we were on the road.  They were having intermittent power at the Dr's office, and evidently we were having power problems at the same time as I had to reset everything from about a 20 minute power failure when we got home.  

This is just the prelude to what they are touting as the biggest storm since last winters near record breaking winter.  Already snowing on Donner Pass, and they are predicting as much as 10 feet of snow at Lake Tahoe.  We're predicted for rain to start [it was already spitting when we finished up in Carson City] with from 2" to a foot of snow on Friday - Saturday for the valley floors.

Had to clear the front door when we got home, a large tumbleweed was hiding on our front porch alcove right up against the door when we got home.  The way the winds normally blow around here there is a pressure differential between the back of the house [higher] and the front [lower] so the t-weed just naturally got sucked into the low pressure area.

So between the wind, the wind effects, and the t-weeds, I need a nap. 

8ce2d425512b263c5124c277f60edad6.jpg.3bfe029505f495d38d5f0d9e1941dd34.jpg

At least the jpgs are posting right, for now.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Yeah, I can finally share my picture from the other night. 

We had finished up our game of Pirates! and I didnt really think about the fact that I had grabbed the glow in the dark cannons until I turned off the lights in the game room, and was greeted by this:

20240227_210535.thumb.jpg.74dbafcc7fc1386f28fb35d143923fae.jpg

Oh, and there are some glow in the dark dice on the table, too.

• Like 10
  • Haha 2

Kickstarter with Luke Gygax as a major content contributor is promoting Gygax and the head of the company doing the KS getting Slimed at Gary Con if they meet the $500K stretch goal by a date TBA.  Since they just cracked $300K after an Olympic Sprinter Class Start this is looking likely to happen.

full disclosure, I'm backing this one for the Old School Flavor and a leavening of sort of insanity the crew here approves of.

Spoilered for possible commercial content 

• Like 2

Well oops, it’s Friday. Freyja’s day. For two whole minutes now. 

Well oops, it’s Friday. Freyja’s day. For two whole minutes now. 

Double posted. Didn’t get checked by cloudflare to see if I was huuuumann. Maybe my griffinity is winning !

• Like 1
  • Haha 7