Jump to content

Randomness: the 18th sequel


Chaoswolf
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Inarah said:

 

Hopefully nothing booms until it's supposed to.  Waffle House is usually pretty good.  I don't know if they are still 24/7. 

 


Our WH is. And the ones I have seen there have been. I supposed the other option is McD’s. The drive thru is usually open late. 
 

Backup is beef jerkey and other snacks. 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, TGP said:

G.R.F.F.N Food Log:

 

Stardate: 20221128

 

…Captain's Log: G.R.F.F.N has accidentally invented a new food item. The Belgian-Italian PBJ.

C9C761FB-BA0F-4516-9E9D-D8387E9CBECD.thumb.jpeg.49f5e4e7b3023b04a38df1b0d324e66a.jpeg

Blackberry Fruit Spread (black)

Orange Marmalade (yellow)

Strawberry Fruit Spread** (red)
 

…with Peanut Butter on Italian bread. 


(The flag of Belgium is Black/Yellow/Red.)

So is the German flag.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:

Details?

Vital Statistics?

Somebody has a very intense look on their face.

Not quite a frowny face but with a little nudge it could go there.

GEM

 

She has not been a happy kitty. She lost her human a couple months ago and has not been able to find a place to stay.  She got tagged as aggressive because some other cats got in her face, and she got put in solitary. 

 

Enter crazy cat lady.  I saw her last week and knew she needed some love. Brought her home yesterday. She went under the couch immediately.  But about 2 hours ago she walked out and jumped into my lap like she owns the place.  My other cat is confused but curious. They have already worked out that there's nothing to fight over.  She is 10lbs of love and affection, hasn't stopped purring all evening.  I may have trouble peeling her off at bedtime. 

 

 

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Inarah said:

 

She has not been a happy kitty. She lost her human a couple months ago and has not been able to find a place to stay.  She got tagged as aggressive because some other cats got in her face, and she got put in solitary. 

 

Enter crazy cat lady.  I saw her last week and knew she needed some love. Brought her home yesterday. She went under the couch immediately.  But about 2 hours ago she walked out and jumped into my lap like she owns the place.  My other cat is confused but curious. They have already worked out that there's nothing to fight over.  She is 10lbs of love and affection, hasn't stopped purring all evening.  I may have trouble peeling her off at bedtime. 

 

 

With two cats I don't think you meet the minimum standard for The Crazy Cat Lady Club TM.

Good On You for being a new rescue parent.  I hope the new addition to your family adapts well and has a long and happy life with you and your family.

GEM

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:

With two cats I don't think you meet the minimum standard for The Crazy Cat Lady Club TM.

Good On You for being a new rescue parent.  I hope the new addition to your family adapts well and has a long and happy life with you and your family.

GEM

 

Thanks. 

I have 3 outdoor feral cats to take care of, too. The females have been spayed.  As winter moves in I expect we'll see a few more. Our dry, covered deck with daily buffet is quite popular in the neighborhood. 

 

 

 

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh, I wish I could have another kitty. But we are a one cat household, Milo has made that abundantly clear. There's another sweet little ginger number currently residing at the cattery at the local pet daycare who needs a forever home. He was found in town and no one has claimed him. I also can't afford a bunch of kitties. We had another kitty, her name was Anj, for Angelina Ballerina, because she used to flip and get really into being petted. She would come in in the winter, but Milo would drive her to the top of the fridge and she would spend all day there. She was a sweet little thing, but it didn't work out. She was killed by a fox or coyote. 

  • Sad 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Inarah said:

 

She has not been a happy kitty. She lost her human a couple months ago and has not been able to find a place to stay.  She got tagged as aggressive because some other cats got in her face, and she got put in solitary. 

 

Enter crazy cat lady.  I saw her last week and knew she needed some love. Brought her home yesterday. She went under the couch immediately.  But about 2 hours ago she walked out and jumped into my lap like she owns the place.  My other cat is confused but curious. They have already worked out that there's nothing to fight over.  She is 10lbs of love and affection, hasn't stopped purring all evening.  I may have trouble peeling her off at bedtime.

If you're lucky, she might let you sleep on the bed too.

  • Haha 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

So is the German flag.


It uses the same colours, but arranged differently.  Black, Red, Gold going from top to bottom and the stripes are horizontal. 
 

Belgian flag is Black, Gold, Red going from the hoist side outward to the fly. (Flags don’t have a left / right side. The four edges of a flag are: Top, Bottom, Fly, Hoist.)

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, TGP said:


It uses the same colours, but arranged differently.  Black, Red, Gold going from top to bottom and the stripes are horizontal. 
 

Belgian flag is Black, Gold, Red going from the hoist side outward to the fly. (Flags don’t have a left / right side. The four edges of a flag are: Top, Bottom, Fly, Hoist.)

Fun fact: Haiti and Liechtenstein had the exact same flag, which wasn't discovered until they showed up for the 1936 Olympics. Liechtenstein added a crown to their flag afterwards to differentiate it.

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...