Phil Reed's "Bizarre Citizens and Foes, for Use With Fantasy RPGs" : $1 PDF

ced1106

Four mini-expansions for $1 by longtime RPG author and SJG bean counter, Phil Reed. I usually just pledge a buck for the PDF, and he sometimes provides additional PDF content in the updates even at that level. Usually, they all unlock during the campaign. You can pick up his earlier works for a higher price during the campaign, but I wouldn't bother. Crunchy RPGs would require you do the statting, but narrative ones, like Dungeon World, would use these ideas as springboards for play.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/philipreed/bizarre-citizens-and-foes-for-use-with-fantasy-rpgs?ref=9ikohn

With your support, I'll produce at least two -- and possibly as many as four! -- different (approximately) A6-sized booklets. The titles in question are:

* Bizarre Citizens - 16 pages. A d66 collection of NPCs that may be encountered in a fantasy city or town.

* Bizarre Foes - 16 pages. d66 NPCs who may prove to be less than helpful during the campaign.

* Bizarre Seafolk - 12 pages. A selection of d66 NPCs, but this time focused on denizens of the seas. $5,000 stretch goal. Unlocked.

* Bizarre Chests - 16 pages. This d66 collection of trunks, chests, lockboxes, and more exists solely to give the GM some more ideas on where to hide valuables. $7,500 stretch goal. Locked.

NOTE: All page counts include covers, inside covers, and the guts of the booklet. These tiny works are designed as a quick source of inspiration for the busy gamemaster who always needs more ideas before the next session.

efc8dc612b9207d16776bab3501c4983_origina

• Like 2

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic