77118 Tiviel, Female Hellborn Rogue

MiniPainterDMan89

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Poilu_1914 said:

Excellent piece and great job on the ponytail; definitely gives it something extra.

Thank you,

The weird thing about this miniature was that it looked like it was supposed to have a ponytail in the first place.  There was this nub of pulled back hair with what looked like a tie on it.  I was not sure if it was supposed to have a ponytail but was miscast or there was just this unusual hair thing going on there. So, I just sheared off the rough edges, drilled a pin hole and pinned on a cut Chaos Space Marine top knot for a ponytail.  I thought, "Well, that looks better" and went from there.

17 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Yup, she looks really good with long hair; great work on her!

(I'm totally stealing the ponytail idea, BTW.)

There you go. 👍

Edited by MiniPainterDMan89
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, MiniPainterDMan89 said:

Thank you,

The weird thing about this miniature was that it looked like it was supposed to have a ponytail in the first place.  There was this nub of pulled back hair with what looked like a tie on it.  I was not sure if it was supposed to have a ponytail but was miscast or there was just this unusual hair thing going on there. So, I just sheared off the rough edges, drilled a pin hole and pinned on a cut Chaos Space Marine top knot for a ponytail.  I thought, "Well, that looks better" and went from there.

This is the metal version & you can see, she has her hair tied back.

03315_w_2.jpg

I've always like this figure & generally she gets called upon when filling a mini need for a female teifling, but I really like that pony tail idea, like Chaoswolf, I will be stealing this idea, if I ever use her again.

Nice work, the blue hair goes well with her skintone.

• Like 3