AlonTey

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/2/2022 at 2:37 AM, Glitterwolf said:

Awesome bunch!

Good job on all, the Undead are my favorites especially the Vampires!

Thanks Glitterwolf!  Really happy with those too.  Some 'lessons learned' on the vamp knight which I'm looking to apply to "Kaspar von Mondstein" in Bones 6.

On 12/2/2022 at 9:15 AM, Poilu_1914 said:

Great job, love the terrain scatter. 

Thanks Poilu!  Terrain might just be my favorite thing to work on, so relaxing.

On 12/2/2022 at 6:07 PM, Chaoswolf said:

Good work all around!

Thanks Chaoswolf!

On 12/3/2022 at 1:30 AM, Darcstaar said:

Great group of figures.  The anchor is my favorite.

Thanks Darcstaar!  Yeah, pretty happy with that one myself.  Definitely one of those nice Kickstarter, "would have never thought to get this at retail but it was a real fun piece to work on" hidden gems.

On 12/5/2022 at 3:54 PM, Rigel said:

I really like the ogre conversion, plus all the detail on armor and banners!

Thanks Rigel!  Had a lot of fun with the banner, nice flash back to WHFB days.

On 12/7/2022 at 11:46 AM, Iridil said:

Ooo... so much to like! Terrain, undead, conversions! My favoirte is the sorcerer with the scroll - something about him has the 'just right' look

Thanks Iridil!  Much like the anchor this guy never really clicked with me but as soon as I swapped out the scythe it all came together.  For basically being a pile of browns I feel I kinda stumbled backwards into a real harmonious set of colors.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"Almost all undead" = awesome.

Excellent color scheme on the vampire knight...he's so unique that I nearly done dnt recognize him.

I love your color scheme on Darkrasp. The slight mustardy tone of his inner robe really works well. I've been struggling to fing a good paint scheme for this guy...I may end up swiping a bit from this. 😉

Great job bringing those dread wolves to "life." I love your work on the muscles and fur.

The grave kings (and the other boneheads) look amazing as well...and really fit together as a set. 

I love everything else, too. Beautiful spread!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grand Slam said:

"Almost all undead" = awesome.

Excellent color scheme on the vampire knight...he's so unique that I nearly done dnt recognize him.

I love your color scheme on Darkrasp. The slight mustardy tone of his inner robe really works well. I've been struggling to fing a good paint scheme for this guy...I may end up swiping a bit from this. 😉

Great job bringing those dread wolves to "life." I love your work on the muscles and fur.

The grave kings (and the other boneheads) look amazing as well...and really fit together as a set. 

I love everything else, too. Beautiful spread!

Thanks Grand Slam!  Please do get inspired by Darkrasp.  I heartily steal from people all the time on here and would be crazy flattered to see my work inspired someone else.