CripDyke

Darakan Chronicles - The New Age

Bueller?

Bueller?

Well, we have some options: First of all, we need to hear from M-TLH. But those that are still interested can begin another adventure.

(Amazing to think that a catchphrase from a John Hughes film was said by Nixon's speech writer...)

--LSH

Crud. So I can't spell Bueller. Add that to the lengthy list of my deficiencies...

My present EQ2 junkie situation probably precludes me taking a shot a DMing, but since I haven't found a group hee in Denver to play with I might consider it. I'm not the most eloquent or creative in this group, I think I've proven that....but sometimes "willing" is the most important qualification.

If M-TLH needs a break and LSH can't pick it up I'll do it.

I'm interested, I've just had trouble getting internet access right now.

Well this is a problem Nym since were talking about an internet based game. Sorry to hear that bro... If you can not commit to TDC it would be understandable.

Has anyone checked on Mike? I hope he's alright.

BP, I apreciate yer offer to DM, but IMO this game's fate rests in Mike's hands.

We've had no TDC posts for over three weeks... Supmins' gotta give.

I'm going to take a break from this game for a while, at least until I see two or three posts in a row from the DM and clear commitment from all players currently involved. I'm not upset, dissappointed yes... And I'm just being honest here friends for I owe you all that much.

Success of this game relies on a team effort and right now I'm not feeling it.

Thank you LSH, CD, and others for making this a great experience...

As Stern might've said, "I shall no' ferget ye ma friends, may St. Marcus hold ye in his healing light..."

I am tha Protector, Defender, I am tha Guiding Light... I am tha Aegis o' Rockfist...

SK

SK

I'm sorry, all. I did get sick and busy and then went to a convention for a week. My comp crashed, and that NEVER helps.

But... I'm still willing to give it a go... but I am just now getting some things in order. I really do have a lot of time and such invested and would love to continue bringing you my vision of Daraka.

That said, I will abide by everyone's decisions, and I will be sad to see people leave if they should decide to do so, but totally understand if that's what happens.

M

yeah...

cd's had some difficulties gettin' online, but i've been checking & what's really important is the dm's posts. without mtlh ultimately we can't do anything substantive. (no aspersions. i know he's not the flakin' type, just statin facts.)

so...

i have one more week of rl hittin me hard, but after that, if mtlh can do things regularly, i'll be here, otherwise...it's been fun!

"Stern, who will I have to be prettier than if you leave? Warrick's just not a challenge, Garr's prettier than him!"

That's just cruel. And inaccurate. Warrick's at least as fetching as Garr (get it? ah forget it, LOL).

Glad to see you're still in M-TLH. Me taking it would only be life support until LSH's schedule freed up or yours did. I don't hink I'd measure up on the DM scale that you guys are on. That said, I'm still here, and when the posts start rolling I'll be the one filling Stern's PM message box! :devil:

Well, it's a shame that you can't make it, Stern. But I also understand about RL commitments.

I am still in the game, and if I must take up the Mantle of GMpowers, then I shall. But I know that between work, and hitting the Gym 3/week, and other engagements, I will be one busy person.

We shall see, we shall see...

--LSH

"Stern, who will I have to be prettier than if you leave? Warrick's just not a challenge, Garr's prettier than him!"

That's just cruel. And inaccurate. Warrick's at least as fetching as Garr (get it? ah forget it, LOL).

I think we should kick you out for that!

And what exactly are "harry feet", Sternie?

So back to the discussion at hand: Who shall pick up the torch to light the way? I can do it, but I *just* brought in a character. I can bow him out easily enough.

Problem is, setting aside time to make with the postings...

--LSH

But... I'm still willing to give it a go... but I am just now getting some things in order. I really do have a lot of time and such invested and would love to continue bringing you my vision of Daraka.

Do you guys want me to continue? I guess that's the question uppermost in my mind.

I have a post ready to go, but I'm still confused as to whether or not you are all thinking of giving up on me.

M