Ral Partha Demon Women (winged) sculpted by Dennis Mize

72moonglum

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Ultimately, of course it's up to you, but I think you did a very nice job on them, and wouldn't mess with them.

Thanks Chaoswolf, they may just stay as they are as I don’t really like going back and fixing things I’ve finished. It’s more probable that ten years from now I paint up a new set of them with the improvements I think they should have. 

• Like 2

I love the way they seem to be rising out of the lava...such a great idea and it's executed flawlessly. I also appreciate the little bits like painting the eyes different colors. Great job with the smooth skin-tone blending and the wing membranes. I'm also loving the overall color scheme of each demoness...You can always add more minis to the group at a later date, but I'd vote for not changing a thing on these ladies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grand Slam said:

I love the way they seem to be rising out of the lava...such a great idea and it's executed flawlessly. I also appreciate the little bits like painting the eyes different colors. Great job with the smooth skin-tone blending and the wing membranes. I'm also loving the overall color scheme of each demoness...You can always add more minis to the group at a later date, but I'd vote for not changing a thing on these ladies.

Thanks Grand Slam, I usually don’t monkey around with my figures after I “finish”, too many more miniatures in the horde, need to keep moving on. It’s always possible I paint another copy in a decade or so! I think with them as I review them again, the biggest thing I’d change would be to give the red one eyebrows, but maybe. With my next version of these delightful ladies!