Man throws baby out of car window

Cadaver

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: that story tore me up! man.. but you can see.. he put that baby out cuz he KNEW he was going to kill himself by crashing that car. hes dead.. the babys not harmed in the least, couldnt have asked for a better outcome.

(sorry but i think people who harm kids in any way should be executed on the spot!)

I was discussing this type of thing with my wife lately....as we had a recent incident that hit close to home. Turns out that some of my relatives are wastes of flesh.

Anyway...all I can think about when I look at my daughter are the times that I *won't* be there to protect her.

During the chase, Bettin slowed to about 10 mph, opened the car door and dropped the baby out in her car seat, which slid, spun and tipped over, sheriff's Sgt. Dan Pamenter said.

Sure does not sound like a "throw". Wise move to ditch the kid, kidnapping jail times are rediculous:angry: kid will see rougher rollercoasters than that tiny 'roll' in the padded seat.

Say is wisconson on of the states that repealed "Innocent until proven guilty" for domestic abuse accusations? {police get domestic abuse call, man automaticly goes to jail]

Sep 14, 2:54 PM EDT

Chased Man in Wis. Drops Baby Out of Car

GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) -- A man being chased by police dropped his fiancee's 8-month-old daughter out of a moving car, sending the baby tumbling across the highway in her car seat.

The girl was unhurt, but the man later was fatally injured in a crash.

Dana Bettin, 23, died Sunday, three days after the highway chase that ended when he crashed his fiancee's car into an unoccupied squad car.

Police began chasing Bettin after he was accused of domestic violence. By the time officers arrived, he had already left with the girlfriend's baby in the car.

During the chase, Bettin slowed to about 10 mph, opened the car door and dropped the baby out in her car seat, which slid, spun and tipped over, sheriff's Sgt. Dan Pamenter said.

Pamenter said the child was "crying a little bit" but calmed down when he picked her up and put her in his car.

"She didn't have a scratch on her," he said. "She wasn't even dirty. She had on these little pajama things. She was just as content as any baby."

The chase continued at up to 100 mph, ending when Bettin's car crashed, rolled over and pinned him underneath. He died at a hospital in Green Bay.

Sgt. David Catalano said that he spoke to the baby's mother on Monday and that the girl was doing fine. "I am so pleased the baby was not hurt. That was a huge relief. I couldn't believe my eyes," he said.

Catalano said he had been told that Bettin was not the father of the child.

Well that's Karma for I guess. Luckilly the good kind for the child and the bad kind for the guy.

I lose sympathy for anyone who involves other people in their own problems. They ones where a drowning man would drown the person who was helping them kind of people.

They ones where a drowning man would drown the person who was helping them kind of people.

Actually, in life guard certification, you're taught to dive down under the water if a person you're rescuing is out of control and trying to take you down. The last place a person who is struggling in the water wants to go is under it. They usually let go at that point. I found that immensely amusing when I got certified in college.