Ral Partha Female Thief, sculpted by Dennis Mize, one of my little holy grail miniatures, 04-023

72moonglum

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Iridil said:

She is lovely, especially the hair and face - and SO tiny! Looking forward to see what you do with the different copies.

Thanks, Iridil!  Don't know how quickly I'll get to the next one, but little by little, I'll get them done, within the next decade or so I'm guessing....

5 hours ago, Inarah said:

Have you contacted Ironwind about the figure you're looking for? If you know the part number they can sometimes hunt down the old mold, even if it's not on their web site. 

I haven't yet, but that's a good idea. I know Ral Partha Legacy has the beast underneath, so the gal on top would have to exist!

Edited by 72moonglum
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Chaoswolf said:

Very good work on her! 

Wow, scale creep is definitely a real thing; she looks absolutely tiny next to that modern figure.

Definitely true! I have some mixed emotions about scale creep. I really like the small size and simplicity of the smaller models but it’s nice to change it up with something larger even though in theory the same human size. More detail, eyes that are easier to paint…..

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Grand Slam said:

The work on the white tunic is amazing. I also like the way her hair, belt, and pants all have some reddishness to them, but they're all different shades. It creates a colorful, but cohesive piece.

Thanks Grand Slam, I have quite a many more to paint and can’t promise they’ll all be as cohesive or color coordinated!