Whats The Best TV Show On TV Today?

Lord_Warlord

Deadwood has been pretty good. Too much cussing for its setting to be taken seriously as a period piece though. Still entertaining in it's own way.

ATHF is a riot.

Family Guy reruns still crack me up too.

Stargate: Atlantis - Lost me after the first episode. Sure let's go to a place where we'll be cut-off from all possible hope of supply and spend 10,000 rounds of ammo in 2 minutes. Then let's use all our medical supplies. YAY us, infinite ammo/health cheat! YAY! Sorry, it bugged me big time. :huh:

CSI: Too many of these types of shows. Although I enjoy Monk from time to time.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that I loved the first Apprentice. I was not too fond of the editing of the first episode of the second season. Everyone in the board room was talking about things that were all off camera. I figure there is a lot to set up in the first episode so I will just have to see if it gets better.

I have started wathcing that 70's show in reruns and I really enjoy those. The newer stuff is not as good, but I think that is the case with almost all shows.

"Combat" season one, now on DVD. Geust stars; Ted Knight, Frank Gorshin, Joseph Campanella, Eric Braeden, Jeffrey Hunter, Keenan Wynn, J.D. Cannon, Albert Salmi, Tab Hunter,Robet Culp..

Directors include Richard Donner, Ted Post and Robert Altman....

32 episodes, now, 120 to go......

Loved Angel. Got canceled. I tend to watch a lot of Law and Order now.

Other than that, to be honest, there's not much good on. I was getting into Smallville, then the second season hit and it went the way of the typical WB teen angst crap.

I used to watch Stargate, but there's really only so much you can do with such a concept. I know this because I used to play in a game that had a similar concept of a gate that jumped between worlds/dimensions/etcetera. It ran for a while, then the gm started running out of ideas or just rehashing old ones into "new" adventures (same plot, different cast).

There really isn't much on these days, though, that's worth talking all that much about.

smallville had its weak moments at the beginning of the second season (but hey its a show about teenagers, not superman) when they were pushing the clark/lana/chloe love triangle and the clark/lana love that could never be, but it got over that rapidly, and got better, and better, and better.......

the recent story lines with lex /lionel luther clashes, revelations about where clark is from, and lionel dying have been stellar. cant wait till next season.

angel is mourned by many. (but cmon, dude was gaining serious weight-that otter blood must pack more calories than human)

my watched shows are third watch, crossing jordan, teen titans, justice league unlimited, and anythng good on discovery, tlc, history, tech tv.

oh yeah, almost forgot my favorite-courage the cowardly dog!!!

I'M GETTIN ME MALLET!

I used to watch Stargate, but there's really only so much you can do with such a concept. I know this because I used to play in a game that had a similar concept of a gate that jumped between worlds/dimensions/etcetera. It ran for a while, then the gm started running out of ideas or just rehashing old ones into "new" adventures (same plot, different cast).

Fringeworthy?

I like Monster House and Monster Garage a lot..American Chopper too.

The Daily Show..

Tough Crowd..

I loved Buffy and Angel..

I love catching reruns of Quantum Leap..

Stuff like that. ::):

ummm. we don't have TV...

But

So You want to be a Superhero on SciFi (at least I think thats the name) with Stan Lee

I've only seen 1 episode, and it involved the contestants getting mauled by dogs.

Eveyone should see this episode, especially Monkey Girl's performance, it was amazing!

I watch Firefly on DVD

I watch Mind ...ummm... Something or other on Weds nights, it has Mandy Pitenkin in it, its really good

but my husbands job comes with free DirectTV, so I'll probably start watching a bit more tv in the near future.

I watch Mind ...ummm... Something or other on Weds nights, it has Mandy Pitenkin in it, its really good

Criminal Minds is the show and it is good.

Boston Legal is also excellent. William Shatner and James Spader make the show. It's about not so crusading white-knight lawyers. Very funny and dramatic.

William

:blues: