Sign in to follow this  
Lord_Warlord

Smallville

crusadepic1.jpg

Superman III's Lois and Lana Reunited!

The WB has released a new image promoting Margot Kidder's upcoming Smallville guest shot with a photo featuring Margot in her new upcoming Smallville role alongside Annette O'Toole as Martha Kent!

Well the New Season starts Sept 22 if I recall correctly and it's 1 of the 2 shows that I watch, the other is Everwood which I just missed the seasons premier :angry: Hope I can catch it over the weekend.

ERL

ABC Family Announces Smallville Marathon Episodes

The ABC Family cable channel kicks off their repeats of Smallville with episodes focusing on new powers for Clark, followed by a special behind-the-scenes look at the show. Here is the schedule:

2PM "The Pilot/Metamorphosis"

4PM "X-Ray"

5PM "Heat"

6PM "Red"

7PM "Whisper"

8PM "Smallville Backstage Special"

9PM "Smallville Backstage Special" Encore

And for those of you who don't know...

The "NO TIGHTS/NO FLIGHTS" clause has gone out of the show. Clark/Kal-El will be doing some flying this season.

Also, with the death of Chloe, a certain cousin of her's LOIS LANE comes to Smallville to look into her death and cause a whole lot of trouble for Clark...

I don't watch TV other than some sports and Discovery Channel. But for some reason I just can't help watching this show.

I know the reason you can't stop... at least it's the reason I can't stop: This is the only young Superman show created that hasn't totally sucked eggs. And Superman has always been my favorite.

The producers of the show had a hand in the story for Spiderman 2, for what it's worth.

kit

I know the reason you can't stop... at least it's the reason I can't stop: This is the only young Superman show created that hasn't totally sucked eggs. And Superman has always been my favorite.

The producers of the show had a hand in the story for Spiderman 2, for what it's worth.

kit

Kit,its about time somebody did a superhero show that is worth a damn.

cause everything i've ever seen such as The Flash,Adam West's Batman,Shazam,etc. have all sucked big time!!!

I Cant wait to see where they take this show....i hope its on a long,long time. i cant wait for this season to start because in episode #7 as Mxyzptlk in it and Michael Ironside has been cast as General Sam Lane(Lois's Father)

And there's also an appearance of the young Flash this season. I guess they're going to settle on who's the fastest teenager around...

Our Very Own Friends At LuthorCorp

Glover Auctions Smallville Items For Alzheimer's Charity

Those of you who have been reading KryptonSite have known that we are working to help John Glover (Lionel) raise money for the Alzheimer's Association of Maryland in memory of his father, Jack Glover.

Glover has donated several unique items - this year through EBay - to help raise money for the event. These items include a Season 1 DVD set signed by the cast of the show, and the book "Superman: For All Seasons" by the cast as well as author Jeph Loeb (and by "cast" it appears to be the cast from Season 4-on, including the new additions!).

Upcoming items not yet posted include a Juicy Coutoure sweater worn by Lana (Kristin Kreuk) in the episode "Magnetic," Clark's leather jacket from "Red," and authentic locks of Lionel Luthor's mane inside replica green kryptonite keys!

Although the seller "alzheimersmemorywalk" has a 0 feedback, we can guarantee that this seller is indeed genuine and all autographs, etc. are real. And of course, if you feel the urge to just donate to support the Walk as a member of the KryptonSite "team," click here to donate. The total will go toward John Glover's overall goal of reaching $5000 - all proceeds go to the Alzheimer's Association.

And for those of you who don't know...

The "NO TIGHTS/NO FLIGHTS" clause has gone out of the show.  Clark/Kal-El will be doing some flying this season.

Also, with the death of Chloe, a certain cousin of her's LOIS LANE comes to Smallville to look into her death and cause a whole lot of trouble for Clark...

I don't watch TV other than some sports and Discovery Channel.  But for some reason I just can't help watching this show.

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT CHLOE!!!!!!! ::o:::o:::o:

Fear not saint -- I have no doubt the explosion was little more than a plot twist. Lionel is scheming muchly.

And if "Jor-El" Isn't really general Zod reaching out from the Phantom Zone I will be sorely disappointed.