Lord_Warlord

Smallville

I think the only thing I hate about my regular AD&D gaming session is that it falls on Wednesday nights every other week. I hope they start replaying the previous weeks Smallville on Wednesdays so I can see next weeks!

Saw tonight's episode.

SWEET.

She LIVES!!!

CHLOE IS ALIVE :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

heehee ok I'm done...

Ohhhhh Chloe :wub:

You really thought they'd kill her off? :lol:

Honestly, yes I did, but not until I heard that they we're bringing in Lois.

I must say though I was rather disappointed that Chloe :wub: was only in the show for one scene. What were they thinking... she is the star of the show after all ::D:

I have to say though, if I were Clark, I would have said:

"Screw you Lana, you're such a damn drama queen."

Then go after Chloe who would be totally cool with my powers, and be totally devoted to me.

Well, we'll have to see.

What would be weird is seeing the new "updated" Clark Kent having to wear the Superman suit.

With the cheesy tights-wearing Batman, it's easy. Grey tights become grim black armor. Old mask becomes a vengeful-looking visage. Old batmobile becomes a hot-wheel engine. Same treatment for villains/sidekicks (Mr. Ice, and Riddler are the coolest transformation). It comes out cool!

But how do you revoluntionize a suit of red/blue/yellow tights into something futuristicaly cool? :huh:

They kinda alluded to it with the red blanket in one of his numerous "clothes are irrelevant" scenes... But (not being a die-hard DC fan) I'd like to see them do something similar to the way the X-Men were handled: simple, effective, and not tights...

Is it just me or are they really pushing the whole sex issue this season... not that I mind :poke: It just seems really dominating season thus far.

Jason Teages or whatever is his name is... the boy is to slick. I don't like him. I wonder how long it'll be before Lex gets rid of him <_<

And of course, Chloe :wub: Talk about a heart wetching look on her face when she realized their was an attraction between Clark and Lois. They need to give her a love intrust this season. Hmmm... now how can I sneak on to the show :ph34r:

What I can still pass as a teenage... :wow:

Just wondering, the mark on Lana's back.

Did she suddenly get it when she touched the warrior queen's tomb-thingy?

Now what I think about it... Warrior Queen? Wonder Woman? :huh::blink:

I'm guessing that's just a coincidence... :poke:

If I remember correctly, she started her rubbing of the Queen, blacked out, and woke up in her apartment with that symbol on her back.

I am a little distressed over the amount of sexuality they're putting into the show. If it's going to be reduced to Clark putting someone out of action between rows with the local teenage hotties, then I don't know if I want to watch anymore. Personally, I'd like to see less skin and more character development... If I wanted the opposite, I'd watch [insert Random Reality TV Show].

By the way, what was Wonder Woman's real name? And what were her people called?

All I know is that she is a Amazon from some alien planet.

I think I recall it's a title. The mantle of "Wonder Women" is passed down amongs the amazons, or something like that...

Not sure. :unsure:

I am a little distressed over the amount of sexuality they're putting into the show. If it's going to be reduced to Clark putting someone out of action between rows with the local teenage hotties, then I don't know if I want to watch anymore. Personally, I'd like to see less skin and more character development... If I wanted the opposite, I'd watch [insert Random Reality TV Show].

AMEN!

On another note, the dialogue and interaction between teenagers isn't as stilted as it was in seasons 2 and 3.

But this gratuitous sex stuff really has got to go. I hope they writers get it out of their system. For instance, shower scene: I didn't think you could show boobies on TV. I guess I was wrong.

kit

Yeah it caught me by surprise as well... I shouldn't have to be telling my 12 year old daughter to cover her eyes in a show being broadcast at 7:00pm :blink:

But then again, it's WB, what do you expect, everything eventually goes down the TV drain of sex there...