Lord_Warlord

Smallville

However, with Zod being trapped in the phantom zone, and with his age not really set by any sort of canon outside the films, I honestly wouldn't put Terence Stamp = Zod past the producers of the show.

Well, except for the actor playing Zod being 20 years older in RL. I don't recall the Phantom Zone having a reverse aging effect.

And just so ya know....

The song playing on the radio when Jonathon Kent was driving along the road in the episode "Nicodemus" was the Dukes of Hazzard theme song.

When the van went off the road, Jonathon had swerved to a stop, had the door open and was out of the vehicle before it was even at a complete stop. I guess ol' John Snyder learned some tricks from the DoH set. :lol:

I could almost buy the Jor=Zod thing, it would make more sense, continutiy wise, but then there would have to be some clues somewhere that Jor-El had different wishes than the voice says he has.

Still, this week I'm gonna delay a 4 hour pre-thanksgiving drive for an hour just to make sure I see the episode. Leaving at 8 means getting in at midnight . . . sheesh! *need to call the WB and have them move show to 6 that night*

Well, on the bright side Lana didn't get bumped on the head to forget Clark's secret nope instead she just stabs him ::o: ... too bad it was just a dream <_<

As the Season of Rerun harkins it leave us with a few cliff hangers

1. Who sprung Lex's daddy?

2. Just what is the deal with Lana and Jason's mom?

3. Will Chloe finally learn Clark's secret? And if he does tell her will she get hit on the head and forget it? (A nice twist would be Clark gets hit on the head and forgets he told Chloe :wub: )

3. Will Chloe finally learn Clark's secret? And if he does tell her will she get hit on the head and forget it? (A nice twist would be Clark gets hit on the head and forgets he told Chloe :wub: )

That would have to be one HARD hit on the head.

Oh pardon me, do you mind standing still while we bounce a small SUV off your head?

That would have to be one HARD hit on the head.

Oh pardon me, do you mind standing still while we bounce a small SUV off your head?

It could happen :huh:

Hmmm... it's funny, but I found this last episode just a bit better... although watching the opening, I was truly hoping that Jason was stabbed/injured... I've had about enough of that whole story line, but it looks like he's leaving. Which means know Lana will run around after Jason looking to be with him like she used to run around after Clark. But it was a typical "meteor rocks cause unexpected powers/catastrophe in Smallville"... ::o:

And again, the "future" remarks... Jonathan Kent telling Clark that "someday in the future there will be someone you can share your secret with..." and geez, like we don't already know that Lois is that someone and that Clark and Lois have already met. And where is Lois, back at college? Just had to make a brief appearance stuffed in a corset as a host for a resurrected witche's spirit? Sheesh!

And is it me, or has Chloe gotten a bit of a "makeover" lately...? :wub:

So, WHERE IS PETE!!!

And Lex's dream sequence, the same one from the Old Woman who could see the future episode back in the early days of the show... So what? Lex can now see his own future? Huh... :huh:

So what about Lex knowing the future? We all know he eventually gets elected POTUS in the Comics. I took it as being the fact that Lex's current worst nightmare is that the dark future predicted for him may actually come true.

Odd thing is that Lex seem to have a grin with all the destruction about.

ERL

Pete left Smallville to go with his mother. He was tired of getting beat up just to save Clark's secret.

::o:::D:

ERL

Odd thing is that Lex seem to have a grin with all the destruction about.

ERL

Thus my point about it actually being his nightmare. We've seen a recurring theme with Lex that he doesn't want to be a bad person, but he fears it may be inevitable.

Enjoying his responsibility for nuclear armageddon might just be the epitome of that. ^_^