Sign in to follow this  
Lord_Warlord

Smallville

ohhh a new epiosode of Smallville

of course I missed the first half of the show <_<

But according to my sister Chloe lost her virginity to Jimmy Olsen? Tell my sister was just messin' with me :blink:

Anyway, next week it looks like Lana (at least my bet is on Lana at least) discovers Clark's Secret... boxers, briefs or commando... I'll let the ladies decide :poke:

JIMMY OLSEN!?!

ohhh a new epiosode of Smallville

of course I missed the first half of the show <_<

But according to my sister Chloe lost her virginity to Jimmy Olsen? Tell my sister was just messin' with me :blink:

Anyway, next week it looks like Lana (at least my bet is on Lana at least) discovers Clark's Secret... boxers, briefs or commando... I'll let the ladies decide :poke:

JIMMY OLSEN!?!

Well, your sister wasn't kidding... Chloe intimated that she lost her virginity to a "bow-tie" kinda cute guy named Jimmy while interning at the Daily Planet. So, yah... that's Jimmy Olsen.

And I will tell you all right now, it's not Lana who sees Clark catch the car (I saw the previews) it's Chloe. Yes, that's right... it's Chloe who finally discovers Clark's deep dark secret...

Oh, and according to the schedule, we're due to so Lois Lane return for some episodes in the near future!

so we can expect Chloe to get hit on the head again and forget everything she saw by the end of the show... or maybe Clark will convince everyone that she has gone nuts (like her mother) and get her commented to Belle Vue like he did to Lex :poke:

Jimmy Olsen!?!

Wow...Chloe didn't get macked on the head or something and actually remembers Clark's secrets. Guess Chloe takes over the role Lana had in the comics.

And next week....KRYPTO!!!

I wonder if the SuperMonkey (forget the name) is going to appear next ::D:

I can hear Clark years later when he and Lois are married.

"Honey, I had two hot women wanting to have sex with me,but Nooo you had to ruin it."

I never ceases to amuse me how people react when long dead threads pop up like this. hahahaa..

I got really into the show while I had it on DVD. Once I got caught up I lost interest.

Oddly enough we just finished the last episode on Friday. Have had the last season sitting around since...whenever it aired, but didn't get around to watching any of it until recently.

How did everybody about the series as a whole?

I guess I must be "eh" on the whole thing. I was an avid fan until sometime in season 5 or so. I couldn't really say why I stopped watching, although I'll admit that a few times towards the end of season 4 I remember thinking that some of the plot lines were rather silly/stupid. I can't exactly what though. Its been a long time. I did watch the final season though, just so I could see how they wrapped things up. I guess it didn't make much of an impact on me b/c I really don't remember much of it. It hasn't stuck with me like the end of Angel or Buffy.

If they'd add it to Netflix I'd watch it all again w/my son. He's a huge Batman fan, so he likes Superman by association. LOL! He loves the WB's CW's current Arrow series.

Edited by Chrome

Those middle seasons were horribly bad. The last three were a big improvement but clearly suffered from a lack of budget, both in effects compared to other shows running at the same time, and the number of characters they could afford to have together. Budget was the reason given for why when they had an episode with all the other heroes Clark disappeared, they literally could not afford to have their main character and that many guest stars in an episode.

Of the last few villains, Doomsday, Zod and Darkseid, I thought General Zod was the only one they managed to do halfway decent, although Granny Goodness was a great version.

After reading the Doomsday saga I can't bring myself to poison it with a TV adaptation. The live action Dragonball Z movie forever destroyed that franchise for me.