Sign in to follow this  
Lord_Warlord

Smallville

Oh man Michael Chiklis will be in FF. What character?

What a change in characters he has had... The Commish, then Curly of stooges fame, and now Vick Mackey...meanest SOB cop on FX.

Plus, he's a local guy from Mass!

I can see him playing the Thing, though he would need some CG to make him bigger post metamorphesis

Oh man Michael Chiklis will be in FF. What character?

What a change in characters he has had... The Commish, then Curly of stooges fame, and now Vick Mackey...meanest SOB cop on FX.

Plus, he's a local guy from Mass!

I can see him playing the Thing, though he would need some CG to make him bigger post metamorphesis

Per published articles that I've seen, Chiklis will be playing Ben Grimm aka the Thing. The stogie will probably go because of the crappy PC world we live in. And there is NOT going to be CG for him... he's bulked up muscle-wise and will be wearing the orange suit. ::D:

1.5 Hours til SMALLVILLE Season Premiere!

'Nuff Said! :lol:

I think I missed it. <_<

Going to have to wait to get a tape...

kit

Who would have though the "old" Lois Lane (the actress who played her) would make a guess appearance! ^_^

Nice! Very good!

Still watching... almost done. ::):

For the most part, I thought it was a pretty slow story line from the start.

But ok, Lois Lane is OLDER than Clark, and all these hidden references/comments that every character is making that the viewers obviously get because we all know the outcome of the story in the future... one or two a night would be fine, but they kind of ground it in a bit too much for my taste. <_<

Overall, it was an 'arc' type episode and not what I would have considered a good season premier. But that won't keep me from watching!

Lois Lane... :wub:

Still don't get the Kal-El, Jor-El part. I had always though they were the good guys... Hmmm... I wonder if Supergirl (Kara) just disappeared also.

Gotta keep watching!

Anyway, it was good (to me at least). That flight scene was cool! :wub:

Well, I do know in one of the alternate universe comics, Jor-el actually convinced the people of Krypton that it was going to explode and relocated the main populance to earth.

The kryptonian population basically takes over the earth,imposing their laws and making the humans second class citizens. The freedom fighters leading the resistance are Batman, Lex Luthor and Lois Lane.

He's not so much of a bad guy as he is convinced that the kryptonians are much superior and are ruling the people of Earth for their own good.

Trying to prevent their fate from being the same as Krypton's.

Well, we'll have to see.

What would be weird is seeing the new "updated" Clark Kent having to wear the Superman suit.

With the cheesy tights-wearing Batman, it's easy. Grey tights become grim black armor. Old mask becomes a vengeful-looking visage. Old batmobile becomes a hot-wheel engine. Same treatment for villains/sidekicks (Mr. Ice, and Riddler are the coolest transformation). It comes out cool!

But how do you revoluntionize a suit of red/blue/yellow tights into something futuristicaly cool? :huh:

I'm telling you, Jor-el = General Zod. Didn't anyone see the pentagon-shaped phantom zone-ish thingy that Clark was in at the end of last season's Finale?

And how many of us were really surprised that Chloe's casket was empty?

I'm telling you, Jor-el = General Zod. Didn't anyone see the pentagon-shaped phantom zone-ish thingy that Clark was in at the end of last season's Finale?

I wasn't surprised...

After an explosion, there's not much to put in the ol' coffin. :blink::poke:

How the hell could she survive??? :wacko:

I wasn't. I kep waiting for Clark to x-ray it . . . I really enjoyed the Margot Kidder cameo, but the Black Kryptonite sequence was a bit too Superman III for my taste. Still, I will be watching the WB faithfully every Wednesday night this season . . . I want to see Clark fly more.

And what's the deal with Lana and that symbol???