Sign in to follow this  
Lord_Warlord

Smallville

It was a good ending... not your typical storybook wrap-up of a TV show.

But those STUPID lines are so bugging me:

Bart/Flash: "Maybe I'll form a league or something..." CRIPES, give me a BREAK!

Now, as for next week, I think I'll just steal away in Kit's car and watch Smallville at his place. I'm sure I won't be missed from HQ for an hour... ::D: It looks pretty decent... the "switching identities" type story line.

Now, as for next week, I think I'll just steal away in Kit's car and watch Smallville at his place. I'm sure I won't be missed from HQ for an hour... ::D: It looks pretty decent... the "switching identities" type story line.

As long as y'all don't mind the Cheerios™ ground into the carpet,

Smallville watching party at my place!

kit

Now, as for next week, I think I'll just steal away in Kit's car and watch Smallville at his place.  I'm sure I won't be missed from HQ for an hour...  ::D:  It looks pretty decent... the "switching identities" type story line.

As long as y'all don't mind the Cheerios ground into the carpet,

Smallville watching party at my place!

kit

Heh... my wife works for General Mills... I have some sent so I feel just like at home!

WOOT!

Hey, that was a pretty good episode!

Gotta love The Flash! ^_^

At the moment, he reminds me alot of Gambit from X-men (one of my fav. next to Wolverine). ::D:

I enjoyed it. The Barry Allen/Wally West joke . . .The "League" reference . . But I like cheese. I am just glad it was not more "Teens in Smallville are having evil mutant Meteor Rock Sex".

The Lana/Coach Jason thing is developing nicely . . . Wish Clark would tell us what the stupid symbol means.

Damn, I missed the first 20 mins... I had to buy costumes for my girls (don't ask long story).

Anyway Clark just can't seem to get a break ::P: And ya think at least one of the girls would have figured out something was right with Clark... or have they just given up on Clark acting normal <_<

Well I got to say that was an intresting twist on... hmm.... Mr. Vowelly Challenged Guy (I can't even pronounce it much less spell it).

Meanwhile Chloe :wub: seems to be back on track with figuring out Clark. And Lex apparently has revealed his interest in Lana to Clark. A very interesting night all said and done.

Next weeks epsiode seems a little cheesy though and a little later for the halloween season. Evil undead witchs that worship Krypton. <_<

Mixispitlick ::P: I kinda wish they'd left him out. After seeing that episode of the Superman cartoon a few years back, I was ruined to the little inter-dimensional prankster...especially with that lady of his and her frustrations. If you haven't seen it, you should. It was called "Mxyzterpilated" or somesuch.

But I do have one question: 33.1? :ph34r: I know absolutely nothing about Superman, but that little finger print id pad kinda reminded me of that really smart android (Braniac was it?)...or maybe it was just a finger print id pad... :rolleyes:

Level 33.1 does not exist

There is no 33.1 level in the Luthercorp building

:mellow:

I think that's a new element that they are bringing into the show. Perhaps a start to Lex's Injustice League ::P:

And as far as Brainiac I still say he is pretending to be Jor-el

Well, Lana finally told Clark about the weird symbol on her back...

As far as the story went it was still abit cheesy as I feared <_< I'm waiting for one of these days for one of the girl to NOT get amneisa and remember about Clark using his powers. Well, at least they stopped knocking Chloe :wub: out so Clark can save the day.