Sign in to follow this  
Lord_Warlord

Smallville

Well, another fresh eposiode of Smallville

Well, I think the main story was just a filler for the the Lana saga. Appearantly, Jason seems to have some interesting skeletons in his family's closet. And maybe his meeting with Lana in Paris wasn't by accident... It would seem magic will showing up again.

Next week, Lana discovers Clarks secret! Don't worry I'm sure she'll get bonked on the head and forget :wacko:

We're just now getting to the transferrence episode about four weeks ago. They moved Smallville to 7 -- right in the middle of the bedtime ritual...

kit

Man, this season has been more about T&A and less about the story lines themselves...

This was another weak episode, and the whole bit with Chloe and Clark in the elevator we've seen too many times before... Funny, but when I was 17 if I had a chance to kiss a girl, I pretty much took it. Period.

BTW - I'm sure Jason will get killed here soon and Lana will go running into the arms of Clark yet again... <_<

And yes, we just have to have Lionel "seeing the light" so to speak... AAAAAAARGH!!! I may just have to purchase the Complete Seasons 1, 2, and 3 on DVD and just skip this season entirely except for the first episode and (hopefully) the season finale.

Oh well, now we get Lana (in TWO WEEKS) developing more "magical" powers and thus finding out Clark's secret. *sigh*

So, who's going to hit Lana over the head? I'm surprised she doesn't have brain damage from all the knocks to her head... SHEESH!!!

Oh yah, I miss Pete also. If they could bring Chloe back from the dead, why not have Pete come back... :devil:

So, who's going to hit Lana over the head? I'm surprised she doesn't have brain damage from all the knocks to her head... SHEESH!!!

LOL ::D:

Episode wise, I thought it could have been better, also how many times are we going to see Lex bounded and gagged ::D:

ERL

I may be mistaken, but doesn't the comics eventually have Lana telling an adult Clark that she knew about his powers a long time ago?

From everything we have seen in the previous 3 seasons, throw out Canon. Just because something happened inthe comics is no reson for us to expect it in Smallville. What Lana knew in 4 color and what she does in Living color are 2 different things.

I don't recall Jor-El ever telling Clark it was his destiny to conquer the Earth in the comics.

That's because it's not Jor-el, you silly human.

My money is on Zod, because the voice coming from the rocks is freakin' Terence Stamp.

My money is on Zod, because the voice coming from the rocks is freakin' Terence Stamp.

Yeah, and Christopher Reeves was Dr. Swann, not Superman, an Marot kidder is his Assitant, not Lois, and Martha Kent(Cant' remember Actress name) is freakin' Lana Lang from the movie too! Let's not confuse the actor with the role, here.

Yeah, and Christopher Reeves was Dr. Swann, not Superman, an Marot kidder is his Assitant, not Lois, and Martha Kent(Cant' remember Actress name) is freakin' Lana Lang from the movie too! Let's not confuse the actor with the role, here.

And Jonathon Kent is Bo Duke.

Does anyone remember what song was playing on the radio in the "Nicodemus" episode?

And Jonathon Kent is Bo Duke.

No kidding, I used to watch dukes of hazzards ::D:

Good to know ::P:

ERL

Yes, but with all the tie-ins from past incarnations of Superman, having any actor reprise his existing role would not surprise me in the least. Because Smallville is generally set before any of the characters could actually be played by the older versions of themselves, I can understand why it hasn't happened yet.

However, with Zod being trapped in the phantom zone, and with his age not really set by any sort of canon outside the films, I honestly wouldn't put Terence Stamp = Zod past the producers of the show.