Sign in to follow this  
Enchantra

I am looking for an

Alright, I'm looking for a miniature of a regular elephant. Nothing fancy, and preferably something $15 or under. I need it for a Christmas gift for a friend who likes Elephants. Any suggestions where I can find one?

I used a semi-precious stone one (I think jade) as a "marble elephant" wondrous figurine. Then, when animated, we just placed the statue elephant on the game table where it was, in fact, fairly close to scale!!

I've always been fond of saying "you found x pieces of y metal, and THIS" then handing them a physical object. I've given out decanters that were later decanters of endless water, potions, and many other things by giving out small-scale items that can be piled on the map/dungeon first. I even had a magic chair that was pushed into a table. When the bad guys brained one of hte good guys with a normal chair, I was scared the good guy - not knowing that there was such a thing as a magical chair - would brain the guy back & break the most precious item in the room.

You'd be surprised what people will think of when you have miniature furnishings laying around instead of just some ink on a battle matt.

Enchantra the crocodile games elephant is a wonderful piece of metal. If you want one I happen to have one that I could part with at half price. Retails for 19.95. P.M. me if interested.

Well the reason why I don't want gemstone is this is not being used in gaming. The friend in question isn't a gamer, she just collects elephants, and I wanted to paint her up a nice one. ::D: