Sci-Fi skirmish

Gryffen88

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping they'll throw a CAV infantry stand with each of the AICOM grunts. So if you buy a AICOM Rach infantry gruntie you'd get a corrasponding CAV RACH infantry stand.

At any rate I'd guess were looking at least another year plus before it comes out ::(:

Another year??? SAY IT AIN'T SO!!! ::(:::(:::(:

I'm hoping they'll throw a CAV infantry stand with each of the AICOM grunts. So if you buy a AICOM Rach infantry gruntie you'd get a corrasponding CAV RACH infantry stand.

At any rate I'd guess were looking at least another year plus before it comes out ::(:

Another year??? SAY IT AIN'T SO!!! ::(:::(:::(:

I'm afraid so

The next big project Reaper is working on is CAV 2.0 :B): which is suppose to go next year or so. Hopefully by the time the new CAV comes out they will have mastered the whole RAGE system so making AICOM will be easier and quicker. Also I've heard talk about a starship battle game set in the CAV universe is in the works. Just remember making decent games is a long difficult process and much of Reaper's resourses have to be diverted to their bid on world domination. So we all have to have a little patience and understand and maybe one day we will all be able to play Reaper games beneath the wave demon skull flag ::D:

Meantime, if your 25-30MM troopers need some action, the Defiance: Vital Ground demo is going up in the next few days I hear. The full release won't be for a few months, but once it comes out it should be possible to write up a sci-fi army using your Warlord figures as a basis :P (Hey, if it can be done with Warhammer Vampire Counts, it can be done with Reptus.... and now that I've thought it I'm gonna havta try it.....)

That should see you through until AICOM and its presumably lovely miniatures come out!

I was kind of thinking about using my Dark Angel army as proxies to just play around with it. See how I could convert the RAGE system into something sci-fi.

A sci-fi version of Warlord really opens the door to all kinds of troop types and dare I say, vehicles. Can you imagine a Banshee tank at that scale? ::):