Sign in to follow this  
tabascojunkie

I escaped The Asylum.

I was just trying to make a funny that's all. (what happened there was he tried a joke and it wasn't a joke, it was more of just a sentence.)

Damn I envy you guys.  I wish i was close enough to go hang out and visit.

Alas tis not so!  ::(:

Have fun guys, sounds like a great time!

I envy me too/as well!! I was able to make it last weekend.... and now I'm praying that I'll get to make it to the artists conference... and I live very few miles down the road!!!! ARG!!! (whine whine whine....)

My personal apologies to anyone who showed up on Sat to play CAV. I was forced to shift my plans for Sat at the last min. Hopefully the bag o'CAV's and the scenario I left came in handy and everyone had a good time anyway.

Patrick "Mad Pat" Haughton

I'm jealous of all you guys (and gals)! According to the Retail Locator, the nearest Reaper retailer is 4 hours and 9 minutes away from me! *@#$*! 'Nuff said! I want to ENTER the Asylum! ::(:

Well, I didn't get to play any CAV, but I did partake of a Warlord demo. Two bands of Reven against each other, and I lost but it did come down to the last grunt on each side being the last to face off. And the dice were not kind to me at all that day, or I think I would have fared a little better. So after playing a little of the game I think I'll be starting an army, probably Necropolis since I already have Syphrillia that I bought a long time ago, and they just look cool. Who doesn'tlike the bad guys anyway? I'm gonna wait for the rule book and check it out before I make a large investment. So it was another enjoyable day(well, a few hours anyway) in the Asylum. Thorazine take me away!