Sign in to follow this  
Spartan6

Elvish Warlord Army

There's nothing wrong with freelance. A bunch of Elves shooting stuff up, backed up by some Templar Warriors (high armor meat shields) could be really effective. That's just one example.

they are not so much enemies as they are rivals

a long long time ago there was a fued between them I believe that it was over who's drink was better Dwarven ale or Elven wine. The whole taste great, less filling argument <_<

I'm planning to mix Dwarves and Elves... we'll see how it all works out...

The entry for death seekers says their half-elves, but doesn't say what the other half is. Gee, a bunch of berserker type guys with homicidal tendencies ... sounds like a dwarf to me!

arent dwarves suppose to be enemies of the elves? oh well maby thats what is so special about your group!

They aren't really "enemies" per-say, I mean, it's not like with the orcs where either one will kill on site. No dwarves and elves hold un-explainable grudges towards eachother but will more than likely allie against common enemies...

I'm thinking more in terms of having a good mix of long vs short distance fighters... as in, my vale archers could be mowing down the front lines of the enemie while my dwarves close the gap and chop to their little hearts content! :B):

I'm planning to mix Dwarves and Elves... we'll see how it all works out...

I believe that's how you get halflings ::P:

ROFL :lol:

Too funny