Sign in to follow this  
nocturnalsun

A big thank you to the great folks at REAPER!

I recently ordered the Learn to Paint Kit-1 from a company other than Reaper....DoOrDice to be exact, and after some horrible waiting it finally arrived, I ripped it open with abandon and began learning right away!!!

I only got to the face of my Anhurian Man-at-Arms before I realized something was most certainly wrong.

My pot of Walnut...was actually black!!!!! ::o:

I knew there was nothing DoOrDice could do...or would do about this so I called Reaper, and much to my surprise, they shipped out a pot of Walnut as soon as I explained the issue!!!

Thanks guys!! You rock.

*blinks* E-mail...whats this e-mail stuff.... :huh: right...just kidding, yeah I thought about e-mailing them but at the time I was so heartbroken that I couldn't finish the face I needed to hear a voice...hopefully sometime soon when my girlfriend brings back the

digital camera I can start posting some pic of completed mini's so you guys can help me out!

*goes to check mail for a pot of Walnut*

Oh wait...I just called ten minutes ago....

I've only had one mix up in ordering with Reaper-and they fixed it fast, no questions asked. Had the right mini in three days. Now THAT is good customer service.

I've had two customer service issues arise in the last year. One was mine and the other was a CAV player I introduced to the game.

My issue was a defective mini that was replaced no questions asked and the other was some missing hex bases from a CAV starter box. Brian, the guy who handles our gripes and moans asked me simply " Do you want them shipped to you or to him?"

THAT boys and girls is customer service. ::D:

I've never encountered a company who's service was this good. They won my loyalty. ::):

yup, Reaper CS is top notch, the orc warlord (there a paintjob of him in red armor) axe head was sheared off in a blister I bought online, thought about just gettin anther one, but I decided to email Jay & tell her my situation, she said, what's your mailing address, will get a fig out to you no charge. I was like WOW!!! I was expecting just the sprue with the arm & axe/hand on it, not a whole figure, now that class A service if you ask me.

I've only ask for a couple others things from CS but I know if I ever need something in the future, they'll be there for me.

Randy M

When I bought LTPK-2, the yellow was like a chunk of Play-doh. Luckily the store, Texas Game Company in Allen, TX who is sadly no longer around, replaced it no problem.