Sign in to follow this  
Kellyn

Gauntfield Photo Needed

Hallo! I'm trying to make up flyers for the upcoming painting contest at Millennium Games (Rochester, NY). We're painting Gauntfield for Halloween! (Come! Join us!)

I want to put a picture on my flyers of the figure, primed so that you can see some details in a photo (white prime), but with a -white- background. Basically, I have to run these off Frosch's work printer and I'm trying to save on toner, cuz it's been flaky lately. Of course, the best photo of the mini itself is what's in the reaperstore, except for the black background, but I don't know how to change the background!

So... can anyone help me? Either by photoshopping the background of the store photo* to white, or by taking a pic of a white-primed Gauntfield that they have, and sending it to me.

Hopefully by tonight, since I have to hand out the flyers tomorrow. *heh*

Help!!

Thanks!

Jess

*note: this event is a Black Lightning event. it is my impression that photoshopping the official photo is allowed for this use. if that is not so, reaperfolk feel free to speak up!

*note: this event is a Black Lightning event. it is my impression that photoshopping the official photo is allowed for this use. if that is not so, reaperfolk feel free to speak up!

Absolutely OK for you to do this - Jess.

Thanks Flynn for helping out! ^_^