Glitterwolf

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent job! Did you have to sculpt the top of its head? I notice the listing on the website shows a dinosaur skull as a hat. Did you just leave that off? Or was it keyed, and you needed to fill a hole and sculpt with green stuff?

Edited by ksbsnowowl
Typo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ksbsnowowl said:

Excellent job! Did you have to sculpt the top of its head? I notice the listing on the website shows a dinosaur skull as a hat. Did you just leave that off? Or was in keyed, and you needed to fill a hole and sculpt with green stuff?

Thanks!

The T-Rex head is optional and just fits on the Gorilla's head without any pins or gaps.

I just left it off, will use that for something else.

• Like 3

On 4/16/2023 at 1:57 AM, KruleBear said:

My favorite of the bunch. The clothing (?) is pretty unique. The subtle red of blood on the bone is nicely done. 

Been reading The ERB Tarzan books at night to my son so this is timely. 

Thanks,

The clothing are the remains of some kind of Dinosaur, as are the bones which he now uses as weapons.

On 4/16/2023 at 3:56 AM, Adrift said:

Love the bloodstained bones as a touch. 

Thanks!

After painting bone colours I used some Vallejo Heavy Red and some Dried Blood then gave all of it a black wash.

Glad you like it!

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Poilu_1914 said:

Wargames Foundry has nice African tribal figures in their Congo line. Some fun stuff in there, especially seeing that shield on your elephant figure.

Thx!

for now I got a lot of 3d files for Apemen and some African warriors from the wakaturu Set from Titanforge, I also have some more 4 armed gorillas, Gnolls ( hyenamen), rhino and lion men from EPIC and Mammoth Factory.

Will take a look at WF!