Mantis Mercenary

Errex

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember seeing the back photo of this guy in a response you left somewhere about the proper way to paint NMM>the sword blades were referenced.

I couldn't wait to see the front I remember, and I'm definately not disappointed! :blink:

I love the gems on the back of his armor, they're like smoky quartz or something, really different. All in all a tremendous piece. I don't like the size of the base though, it's sort of offputting.

I don't like the size of the base though, it's sort of offputting.

No to mention it was an absolute pain to photograph.

In hindsight, maybe the base is too big for this guy, but then again, I wanted to try some ideas with sand and cork, and a regular sized one just wouldn't do. Oh, well, next time...

This is really wonderful.

I especially like the weapons and your blending on them. The armor and the details (especially on the back plate...raised characters) are beautiful.

If I may make one comment, the horns are painted much like the weapons (blued NMM), which would lead me to think that they are supposed to be like materials. If that is true, then it works. If not, maybe a different color scheme on the horns to help differentiate the two (?).

A really stunning piece!

Thanks

AWhang