Old Hedgehog APC

Neyuttad

I was going through the pdf rulebook and noticed a picture with the hedgehog in it. Interestingly, it looks quite different from the one I see on ReaperStore. It had a slightly bulkier rear and in my opinion, it looked much better. Where can I get one, is it actually an hedgehog at all?

Thanks

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Either that or it was concept art Jimbo came up with before it was ever sculpted.

As a rule of thumb, ignore the pictures of units from the rulebook - things got changed to some greater or lesser degree when the models were sculpted. One good thing though, all the JoR images are genuine and as good as they get, which you'd hope for when you're using the 3D sculpt file to make the images for the books :o)

Either that or it was concept art Jimbo came up with before it was ever sculpted.

As a rule of thumb, ignore the pictures of units from the rulebook - things got changed to some greater or lesser degree when the models were sculpted. One good thing though, all the JoR images are genuine and as good as they get, which you'd hope for when you're using the 3D sculpt file to make the images for the books :o)

Leech, it was actually the picture of the mini. The hedgehog as a kind of tail fin. I was disapointed when I bought mine and they came without it.