Sign in to follow this  
Ech'Estar

New Greens!

All I can say is...wow! And the day my data cards arrive too! I want those elven and overlord grunts! And the overlord captain is totally awesome! Now I just cant wait even more for those minis to come out!!!

But that vampire.... :wow:

yah those are some nifty lookin greens (sniffff dinner is ready gotta goo!!!)

but before I go I love that ogre mage!!!

Randy M

Elsabeth looks like a casting nightmare. Which, in my book, makes her a freakin cool mini!

Yagun Oog is not what I expected, and I'm really glad for it. I'm very happy he dosen't have that oriental ogre-mage look to him.

All the grunts are pretty cool, but the Bondslaves are particularly welcome. I love thier cleavers.

Andras is effin cool! As much as I like real, honest to gawd virtuous knights, ala the Crusaders, I like dark knights just as much. Sure, he's basically a conversion of the Overlord Seargant, but man, what a conversion! He'll make a great mini.

Elise, is a lovely mini. Looks like Sophie's got some competition... :wub:

Those elven grunts look great. If I get into Warlord, I think I'll be going with Elves. I already have Ardynn D'narg (though I tossed out his blister, not knowing to save the PoP, so I have no way of getting his data card or whatever)

Those elven grunts look great. If I get into Warlord, I think I'll be going with Elves. I already have Ardynn D'narg (though I tossed out his blister, not knowing to save the PoP, so I have no way of getting his data card or whatever)

You don't need the POP to get a data card for it. They are sold in the Reaper store for 10 cents each.

Of course, there's the shipping charges. :wacko:

You don't need the POP to get a data card for it. They are sold in the Reaper store for 10 cents each.

Of course, there's the shipping charges. :wacko:

Really? SWEET. Here I thought the only way to get cards for figures already bought was to send in their PoP... if I can purchase it though, I'll just wait until those elves come out and order some, and add in the card I need.

Though, I'd like to know.. will those Elven grunts come 3 to a blister, and how many would I need for a small, but fun group to play with?

Yes Gabe, three to a blister. For a skirmish game, I'd say you could just start out with oen or two packs of warriors, and maybe one pack of archers. Add a commander and a mage, and you have a nice core army. ::):

Sounds good... thanks for the info ^_^ Can always count on the reaper boards to be friendly and helpful.

*sorry for kinda hijacking the greens thread*

Is the Elise mini going to be in the stores by Halloween by chance?

I'm going to guess we are getting a witch hunter, a blackguard, a werewolf, a shadow dragon, a flesh golem, a vampire, a demon, Elise the Witch, and some very special familiars for Halloween :ph34r:

NYA RPR 02861 Abram Duskwalker, Witch Hunter $3.99

NYA RPR 02862 Nimrah Blackguard $4.29

NYA RPR 02863 Female Werewolf $4.49

NYA RPR 02864 Shadow Dragon $0.17

NYA RPR 02865 Flesh Golem $5.49

NYA RPR 02866 Ivan Von Helstein, Vampire Wizard $3.99

NYA RPR 02867 Matthias The Twisted Nosferatu $4.29

NYA RPR 02868 Eldritch Demon $12.99

NYA RPR 02869 Elise Witch $4.99

NYA RPR 02870 Halloween Familiars (8) $8.99

[me thinks that shadow dragon is either an empty blister (left to our imagination), or is mispriced (is that a word) and supposed to be $17.]

And to get back on track with the thread, I rather like the briarkiss chick. Haven't painted a drow in a while. Guess what my plans are for her :devil:

I'll definitely be getting some o' them dwarves. Love the owl helmets. No comment on the witch, for I would like to continue posting here.

WHOO HOO!!!

Bond Slaves!! Now my Overlord forces can overwhelm all opposition with the "human wave"!

And the Overlord Captain looks sweet! Guess I better be saving up for the 10 or 15 packs of bondslaves huh?? ::P:

ANyone have any idea when these will be availiable?

OH MY GOOOOODDD! That is the best set of greens that have ever been posted.

Briar Kiss is ABSOLUTLY amazing.*grumbles about having my character that used to use a whip but never had a mini*

Andras SCREAMS lawful evil. These are beautiful.

wait... no reptus or darkspawn... I'll just crawl back in my hole and await thier release... ::(: