Sign in to follow this  
Ech'Estar

New Greens!

OKay, is Briarkiss for Darkspawn or Elves? PLease., this mini could decide if I go for white cowboy hat elves, or black cowboy hat elves.

I believe she's a vampire for Necropolis.

is Briarkiss for Darkspawn or Elves?

correct Frosch, she is the Unique Captain for the Necropolis Faction.

and according to the fluff, she is the "special friend", (wink wink, nod nod) of Judas.

cher ^_^

and according to the fluff, she is the "special friend", (wink wink, nod nod) of Judas.

What? They do coffee together?

Want the Necropolis, want the Overlords. NOW!

I request the greens be sent to my address so I can demo with them this weekend.

she is the "special friend"

It does mention that but it also mentions her being something of a daughter(not sure on the exact terminology), I assume that is from him "infecting"/"blessing" her with vampirism.

MMMmmm fluff is saweet.

Are the swift Axes clones of some of the Warriors. they look very similiar but with slightly different positions, then again all the dirty mountian dwelling dwarves look the same.

Can anyone explain what is on Andras' helmet.

Also I must express my absolute love for Briarkiss again.

Wow, I am totally amazed at that Elzabeth figure. I am definately getting that one as soon as it's available. But the rest are really cool too, I'm really pleased with all the greens I've seen in this batch.

I'll be picking up the halloween familiars, Elise, and Andras as soon as possible.

Elsabeth Briarkiss is another story; I have to have her now. So if anyone over there can crank one out and slip it to me you will be richly rewarded... with my gratitude.

I need my money for more minis, after all. ::P:

Seriously, the pose, the face, the clothing, a Whip! This gal has everything. And buckles. :wub:

So they can get a better grip (sorry if this crosses the lin)

If you have to ask, you probably already know the answer. :;):

kit