Sign in to follow this  
Ech'Estar

New Greens!

I've seen them in the gallery, but the pics are very small.

Is the hamster with the lollipop included in the Halloween familiar pack?

Does anyone know when Elise will be released? Just Curious.

Anyone....Beuler....

I'm guessing October.

Give the man a cookie!

yeah - she's slated to come out in October . . . but I'll make you wait of you don't behave! :devil:

How about the Bondslaves and Vale Guards (and the Overlord captain)? October? (Please say yes!) ::o:

y'know, quite a few jokes have already been made about this - perhaps all of them more indirect, perhaps (therefore) even more tasteful.

I'm all for a good joke, and believe in a healthy, honest view of human sexuality, but this is territory that is now covered - even if it wasn't in the first place. :lol:

So, with all due respect and not trying to dampen anyone's fun, could we move on now? At least in terms of not beating this already dead horse.

Thank you so much everyone,

Your friend, the thought police. :blues:

Okay, okay, just your friend the person who is having less fun every time this joke is repeated as if it were still new & funny.

I gotta admit about the pinning joke - that was funny, not least because it was also a mini joke.

but I am kinda serious about moving on...

Great looking greens. Elsabeth, Elise and of course the Swiftaxes are must haves. Anyone know when the Swiftaxes will be released?

Decado

Great looking greens. Elsabeth, Elise and of course the Swiftaxes are must haves. Anyone know when the Swiftaxes will be released?

Decado

most of these will be October releases . . .

The ever-increasing quality of this stuff never ceases to amaze me. That Elsabeth is simply amazing... ::o: ...can't wait to see what the pro's do with that one.

Is a little maturity too much to ask?

Do you have a legitimate question, like, "I'm surprised that the sculptor would use that pose. Did anybody realize what it might look like before it went to Green Status?"

Or are you only interested in repeating the dumbed-down jokes previously made in MUCH more clever ways. Your persistence makes your comments more offensive, not more funny.

Please...I know I want to hear your genuine input. But I and many other people are not into sophomoric repetition that wasn't quite funny enough to appear on "Beavis & ButHead". Especially when it's clear you were given a clear view of the limits of the board.

Honestly, it gives the impression that you were only trying to shock and offend. And it's not the words you choose [i've heard them all individually before], but the fact that if you do indeed WANT to shock and offend, that makes a statement of disrespect towards the people on this board - me included.

And I prefer not to be disrespected.