Sign in to follow this  
Ech'Estar

New Greens!

I think some folks need to have a nice cup of tea and a lie-down before they bust a valve in their tiny brains. Well, only a few folks. They'll cool down a bit when they can grow a proper beard or talk to girls without stuttering. Or maybe when Ladystorm stomps them into BB oblivion.

Seriously, I gotta say the lady with the whips, she is gonna be my Wood Elf general. I see her in earth-tones (file the skulls off*) maybe driving a pack of wolves toward the enemy....... of course that could workfor vampires too :) THAT is the must-have mini for me.

( * a friend of mine is filing the decorative skulls off an entire GW Tomb Kings army. She apparently wants her undead Egyptians to have an Egyptian motiff! Great Scott! Who woulda thunk it??? Not GW..... )

Okay everybody,

I'm glad everyone's had their fun talking about the Elise model (and it is a very nice model!).

Here's the scoop. The illustration of Elise is on the back page of CW #7. If you don't have a copy, we'll post the image up here tomorrow. You'll notice the stem of the pumpkin in the illustration.

Werner didn't put the stem on the pumpkin because of casting and moldmaking issues. Nothing major, but the stem would cause a tiny undercut had he left it on, so, he removed it.

So, there it is. And no, we're not doing miniatures of the cat, scarecrow, or other pumpkins in the illo. :poke:

Can we move on now please?

RR