Box of Goodwill round 14 arrival/departure thread

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Count Urlik said:

Repeated nights of picking, unpicking, repicking and rerepicking have been a blast, but the final results are in, the box is repacked (to the gills!) and ready for tomorrows mail!  First off, our acquisitions:

IMG_3285.jpeg.9e0389f05078e3d3f358a0adac4bd01f.jpeg

and now, our replenishment:

IMG_3286.jpeg.6fa4ff58096734909a974ff5f1642b0f.jpeg

I had a great time, and the @mossflayer and @WarriorSlinky seemed to enjoy it as well.  Here’s hoping everyone downstream finds some treasure of their own!

Friendly FYI: I think this is supposed to go in the  Chatter thread. We’re only to post arrival and departure dates in this thread 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guindyloo box is finally on the move as of yesterday, I apologise for the extended delay, all of my mental energy has gone into family and keeping the day to day going. Of course I finally managed to get it out on a holiday weekend, but USPS expects it to arrive for @Zloyduh on Wednesday. I appreciate y'all's patience.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 7/5/2023 at 3:09 PM, Zloyduh said:

Guindyloo box arrived about an hour ago - July 5.

I won't be able to get the box out until the middle of next week.  I thought I would turn it around before the weekend, but the way things are going - this is not happening.

Sorry!  I know you guys have been waiting for a while.

• Like 4