Tango Rangers

KAMUT

Since I can only post so many images on the Reaper Forums, I gave this part its own space. The Condor seems to be the eye opener, but she still has lots of work to go on her as of yet.

Heres a Closer look at the Condor (WIP) still much to do, but working on her

IM000437.jpg

Full Spread of the Tango Spear, 1st Ranger Group, and Battleforce Tiamat (T1MAT)

IM000435.jpg

Tiamat lead Assault troop

IM000400.jpg

Tiamat Detach

IM000396.jpg

1st Ranger Group infantry and Vehicle support

IM000431.jpg

Redfaced Colibri (1/1 7th Division Hummingbird Squadron)

IM000405.jpg

The Redhawk Alpha, Bravo and Charlie in Tango Colors

IM000409.jpg

Last but not least, the CAV merc org inspired by the lesbian gang in the movie, "The Warriors" this is the current layout of the all female Tolucan Death Squad, The Tin Lizzies. My Wife's second mercenary group and a Rogue Wild Apache unit.

IM000449.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly, Don't know. She blended some kind of Cyan into a purple and the paint job blends from blue to purple. then add some Yellow polkadots.

For those who don't normally visit the Sci Fi section, more pics are in the Tango Incursion thread. check em out, give a holla.

She mixed something, but I see now the image doesn't do it justice. she basically mixed some kind of purple, though the pics look blue. its fading two tones, maybe three, Cyan Blue and Purple.

Its wierd how they came out, all I can say is the colors are available with a typical automobile paint set that is made by Testers. i think its the automobile air brushing kit. not sure.