Orsino

Return of the Return of the King

The other big clue that the Scouring of the Shire is not going to be in it is that they are adding a lot of other stuff as well and are only adding 50 minutes to the film. Even a cut down version of the scouring would take at least 30 to 40 minutes to cover it. There just isn't enough time to add that large of a story onto the film.

BTW: Thanks Orsinio for breaking this one to us. I've been waiting to hear about this for a long time.

TS

Yeah, but anything on the net is suspect in my book. I will believe it on Dec. 15th as I watch it on my new 47" widescreen. :wub: Can't wait, can't wait. can't wait .... ::D:

TS

Yeah, but anything on the net is suspect in my book.

TS

Aha but it is there on that site that it will be released on December 15th.....

On the bright side it comes out three days before my B-day! Guess it will have to be a B-day gift for myself!

LT

Heh. It comes out twelve days after mine... Guess I'm outta luck until Christmas... :down:::P:

Man. The last thing that movie needs is 50 more minutes!

Speak for yourself. I've read the books, noted all the inconsistencies, seen all the commentary and extras and I still want more. Pathetic? Oh, yesss, my preciousss... ::P:

I just now finished watching the EE version of the FOTR. Man I cannot wait until December. I am already planning an all day marathon with my gaming group.

Decado