2023 ReaperCon Reaper-ite Bingo Signup

Pegazus

Tbh, I don't mind being hard to find for the bingo card.

Obviously my home at RCon is behind a DM screen at the gaming tables. While I know people don't know if it's ok to disrupt a game by coming up, at a convention or public game, you kinda expect that. I really don't mind when people come up for me to sign.

There were a couple of people later said they wanted to take a pic of Flyin' Squirrel, but they didn't want to feel like stalkers, so I think whenever I decide to make the trip back down I'm gonna hang a sign on my back saying "Will take pictures." ::D:

I did have a bit of fun this year, I think it was @GoldenPiggy when he asked about a couple of bingo people & one of them was me. I told him "oh, you gotta watch out for that guy, he's an A-whole." The look on his face was great, & I added "Oh yah, he's a squirrely a-whole." :lol: I think @Count Urlik was at my table & he was smilin. Obviously, I signed the card.

• Haha 5

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, GoldenPiggy said:

I kind of liked being hard to find.  It meant that everyone who found me was REALLY happy to see me.

All threats to hog-tie you to a chair aside ... might I suggest you find a pack with a set of wings or something on it? colour being pink is optional ... although. A pink pack with little gold wings would be somewhat thematic, imo.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

20 hours ago, gmvader said:

I kind of like that some people are hard to find. It makes it more of a game. If everybody was easy it wouldn’t be much of a challenge.

You were the one unchecked box on my card this year. Next time I’m hunting you down early!

From Denton’s heart I spit my last paint at thee, so to speak.

• Haha 9

4 hours ago, klarg1 said:
On 9/12/2023 at 9:44 AM, gmvader said:

I kind of like that some people are hard to find. It makes it more of a game. If everybody was easy it wouldn’t be much of a challenge.

You were the one unchecked box on my card this year. Next time I’m hunting you down early!

From Denton’s heart I spit my last paint at thee, so to speak.

... the last unchecked box on my card, too. 

So, what Klarg said, replacing Denton with my home state.....

• Like 3

Well, I was complaining that Corsair was the only one to elude me last year, when Corsair popped up and said, “I’m easy to find, I wear a bowler cap”. 

one thing led to another… fortunately, Corsair and I were on the same omelette wavelength the second morning!  I had him caught between a Count Urlik and an egg place!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 9/13/2023 at 7:15 PM, Chaoswolf said:

This is starting to sound like it could turn into a bounty hunting game with just a small nudge...

We could have a board where people post Reaperbuck bounties for anyone who brings the right person in for signing…

2 hours ago, Goddesstio said:

I believe last year Corsair was my last square pending for Blackout, and I may or may not have put a ReaperBucks bounty on him...

so who’s going to print the “Bounty hunter” ribbon for next year?

Edited by klarg1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4