Getting to Know You - September Edition

Thoramel

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/30/2023 at 11:45 AM, Thoramel said:

Question September 30: Halloween is only a month away! Do you do anything special for Halloween (anything, it could be costumes, paint spooky minis, pass out candy, whatever)? If so are you prepared yet?

Anyways, that's September y'all. No zen things. Just a normal question! October will see you in the capable, if slightly sparkly, hands of Glitterwolf. Cheers all and hope you had a good month!

I'm sure we'll get some candy.  If we decorate at all is up to if my wife is in the mood for it this year. She usually does a little dressing up to hand out candy.
I might try to get one of the helmets I'm working on done in time.  My heavy mando helmet is almost ready for paint.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

I'm sure we'll get some candy.  If we decorate at all is up to if my wife is in the mood for it this year. She usually does a little dressing up to hand out candy.
I might try to get one of the helmets I'm working on done in time.  My heavy mando helmet is almost ready for paint.

That's so exciting for you, I know you've been looking forward to that helmet for quite some time. Your friends want to see it painted and worn. This one is also interested in the damage reduction factor: could I hit you in the head with a foam sword and not sunder it or hurt you?  

• Haha 5

On 9/30/2023 at 10:45 AM, Thoramel said:

Question September 30: Halloween is only a month away! Do you do anything special for Halloween (anything, it could be costumes, paint spooky minis, pass out candy, whatever)? If so are you prepared yet?

Anyways, that's September y'all. No zen things. Just a normal question! October will see you in the capable, if slightly sparkly, hands of Glitterwolf. Cheers all and hope you had a good month!

We don't do that much.  My youngest still goes out with her friends and my wife so we hand out candy for a little while, though I new make my eldest kid handle that while I sip tea nearby.  We put out some basic decorations to advertise that we're partaking in the sweet shenanigans, but pull them down as soon as we "close up shop".  Otherwise I'm really not a "decorate the house for a holiday" type of guy.  I wouldn't even put up a christmas tree if my wife would allow it...  😉

• Like 6