Poppet 30037+ Others

jonaas33

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is adorable. My mini is six and she hobbies with me too. Great way to spend time with the kiddo. 
I have a pile of her minis similar to yours.  🥰 Basically anything from bones 1 KS is fair game for her to choose.

Not to hijack but I had to share, and apparently that giant is a big hit with lil girls 😂

IMG_0624.jpeg

• Like 11

7 hours ago, Neatpete said:

This is adorable. My mini is six and she hobbies with me too. Great way to spend time with the kiddo. 
I have a pile of her minis similar to yours.  🥰 Basically anything from bones 1 KS is fair game for her to choose.

Not to hijack but I had to share, and apparently that giant is a big hit with lil girls 😂

IMG_0624.jpeg

I love it! Thanks for sharing as well!

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Dr Boom said:

She loves that purple. It's great that you can share this with the kiddo. I like the way that you evoked baby's colour scheme without the mini being an exact match.

Haha, I know!  Purple is her favorite color, so you can see it's a recurring theme!  She just recently started painting different colors on specific parts of her minis, so it's been really cool to watch her be intentional with her paint choices.  Pretty soon she'll be mixing, shading, and highlighting while putting my minis to shame, haha! 

• Like 4